Phonak PDF on how to install and uninstall the receivers / licenses in to / out from a hearing aid from a Roger iN Microphone

Here’s a PDF which explains and shows clearly how to install and uninstall the receivers / licenses from a Roger iN Microphone. Also includes a You Tube Video of how to do it with a Roger On iN Microphone.

1 Like

This is great! Now I know how the Phonak rep installed the Roger software receiver license.

Any idea where to get the PIN held in the fingertips?

I saw it on my audi’s desk after the demo - never even saw the Phonak gal using it! - and said, “Someone’s lost a pin here!” I didn’t know it was integral to installing the license, doh. Or I’d have asked where I can get one.

same tool used to remove receivers the M and P series aids or remove a sim card from a phone.

https://www.amazon.com/Eaglestar-Specially-Opening-Removal-Replacement/dp/B0784MDR7L/ref=asc_df_B0784MDR7L/?tag=hyprod-20&linkCode=df0&hvadid=312067196837&hvpos=&hvnetw=g&hvrand=13727252742096523599&hvpone=&hvptwo=&hvqmt=&hvdev=c&hvdvcmdl=&hvlocint=&hvlocphy=9021530&hvtargid=pla-569999614036&th=1