Specify Roger Select Software Receiver for installing inside Paradise P90R

Can any one please help me to specify the Software receivers for installing into Paradise P90R so as to connect a Roger Select.?

I investigated this subject and came to learn that the above combo does not use Hardware Receivers, rather it uses Software but trying to identify the Receiver product name, price, supplier or how to install it has proved impossible, at least for me here in Kenya.

Thanks in advance,
John

What you need is a Roger Select IN … the “IN” comes with the two receiver/licenses in it.
Then you transfer the licenses into your P90’s … this is very easy to do yourself .
If you purchase the Select IN used from ebay … you need to make sure it comes with the two receivers in it.
This is the manual for the Select IN :
https://www.phonak.com/content/dam/phonakpro/gc_hq/en/products_solutions/wireless_accessories/roger/documents/User_Guide_Roger_Select_iN_92x125_EN_V1.00_029-0755-02.pdf

This is a Select In that I have for sale on ebay .

There are many more for sale on ebay .
Some of the used ones on ebay do NOT have the receivers in them

2 Likes
1 Like

Thank you for the good advice. My consolidator is in UK, he then tranships to me in Kenya. I’m a British ex-pat.

I like your advice and I believe you will help me get them working if I buy from you. Will I be able to get your ones to the UK?

Is the Roger iN superior to the Roger Select? Why can I not get receivers for the Select?

Thanks in advance, John

Roger Select iN HAS the receivers for your Aids. The normal Roger Select DOES NOT. Only other option is to wear a Roger NeckLoop ONLY IF YOUR HAS HAVE TELECOIL. Unfortunately no other way for the Roger to work.

Some second hand Roger iN do not have the receivers put back into the Roger iN. Reason, because they keep them.

Have a read up on the different.

1 Like

You can use a Roger x attached to a compilot , synched to your Roger.

@rothlev1

Not for the Phonak Marvel, Paradise or Lumity Aids.

The ComPilot does not work.

1 Like

Dear mhclavey,

Thanks again for all excellent advice. I did try to purchase from you but a pop-up advised your goods cannot be shipped to UK where my consolidator is or Kenya where I now live. The good news is I will utilize a forwarder in USA if that’s ok with you. I’ll make full payment via e-bay and then when your happy, you send the Roger iN package to my USA forwarder.

Regards John Scher

I think that will work …make sure the forwarders address is listed in ebay

@John_Scher go to PM message

@John_Scher See video below:

1 Like

After much reading and testing … only one microphone (of any kind) can function in table mode … a second one will only function in “Presenter mode” (vertically on one person) This is the same for Select or ON .
So if you want to use two … one is to be worn on the Presenter or primary speaker .

If I were in your position I would get a ON IN as a second unit, it is the newer and has several more functions.

If anyone thinks the is not correct … Please correct me !