Noahlink Wireless to offer

I am living in the Netherlands and I have a Noahlink Wireless. Only used once to check if my rebrands (Oticon OPN) would be programmable with Genie 2017. Genie does not recognize my HA. Anyone interested in the Noahlink wireless?
Regards, Rudolf

Oticon Opn’s are not supported by Genie 2017. Therefore they cannot ever be recognized/detected/programmed by Genie 2017.

You need to use Genie 2 in order to recognize/detect/program Oticon Opn’s.

See How to find Fitting Software to Program Your Hearing Aids [DIY]

But if you have re-branded Oticons (maybe AGXO?) then I don’t think that even Genie 2 will work for you.

I was not specific enough. Genie 2 is what I tried. Some time ago I posted an item about this. I can’t lay hands on the specific software to program my HA’s. Rebranded as Selectic Poseidon 12. I ordered the Noahlink Wireless to try it out but seemed to be unsuccesful.

Oh yeah, the Selectic Poseidon 12 miniRITE.

Hi, how much with shipping to the UK ?

Hi, what about 215 GBP

The device is in fact brandnew. Nobody interested?

Sorry missed the reply, did you sell this ?

Not yet selled, so still available

Milan,

I am waiting until next month to see if Phonak release a new model as they might do.
If they do and its confirmed that they will work with Noahlink I would be more than happy to buy this

Drew.

@Milan

Now that Phonak have done their announcement, if this is available I am interested !

Drew.

Hi Drew, still available.

£200 via paypal inc delivery to the UK ?

I’m certainly not anything resembling any forum police here but maybe the negotiations can be done backchannel in pm.

2 Likes

Sorry, I’m a bit rubbish at these forums :-/

Did send an email to you. (Hope it worked?)

It seems to be a message and not an email. So i hope you will find it :smile:

1 Like

Hi Milan and droo,
I’m linving in Italy and I’m interested to the Noahlink Wireless as well,
Is it still available?
Thanks, Marco.

You might find it in eBay from time to time.