How to find Fitting Software to Program Your Hearing Aids [DIY]

Nothing here anymore, Look somewhere else please.

Capture

14 Likes

DIY - How to get started with self-programming

My Starkey Halo hearing aids are programmed via bluetooth. Can I download the software above, connect to the hearing aids, and tweak them to my heart’s content?

1 Like

Well you would need a programming device. Start here How to Program Your Hearing Aids [DIY]

0 Likes

I have a laptop with bluetooth. I think that is what my hearing provider uses… And the software seems to be available from a link from this site above…?

0 Likes

You and your Audi still need to use a programming device

Your Audi probably has this on his desk,
Capture

0 Likes

I apologize, because you obviously know way more about this than I ever will. But I’m quite certain my audi does not connect a cable to my hearing aids to program them.

0 Likes

That’s right. You don’t use cables when you use a wireless programming device. But you don’t program wirelessly from your Laptop to your Hearing Aids. You need the programming device.

0 Likes

Hi, Thankyou for the effort OP for posting the links in one place. Really appreciate your efforts.

Can someone help me please I have purchased siemens impact pro off eBay and hipro box with cables. I know nhs hearing aids you can get free if you are resident here but doing this for my brother who is not here. He lives outside uk in a remote village where there is no audi nearby.

I have downloaded CONNEXX 6.5.5 with siemens database above. But impact pro is not on the list of devices, there are other siemens devices in list. This is an nhs hearing aid i believe and possibly i need siemens /nhs database for CONNEXX 6.5.5. Can anyone help please? I have googled it and not having much luck.

0 Likes

This is an NHS hearing aid and is locked so you can’t program it. Only the NHS can program them as they have a unlock code that allows them to program it.
You’re better off trying to get your money back as to you, the HA is useless.

0 Likes

I think she has this on her desk:
https://starkeypro.com/products/wireless-hearing-aids/trulink-technology/trulink-programmer

And it makes sense, this plugs into her usb port and then connects wirelessly to my starkey halo aids?

Can these be obtained not directly from Starkey?

0 Likes

It appears my halo can be programmed with either the trulink programmer or the orange straight cable? Does the orange cable plug directly into the USB port?

0 Likes

Thanks, found the link in your post above. My head is now spinning.

1 Like

All new versions of TrueFit will can be download from this link
https://file.ac/kDPCNmGCEYk/

4 Likes

Truefit for Unitron MoxiFit

The new ReSound Smartfit version 1.1 is announced. Is there anything known when this is published?

0 Likes

Phonak Target 5.2.0 link does not work
Would like to explore the software beer buying an I cube I
Could you fix please

0 Likes

I was able to download it today, thank you pvc :top:

1 Like

I downloaded the Genie software with the link above. When I get to the Family screen I do not see an option for Opn at all. Am I missing something?

0 Likes

Do you see the same as this page? If not, what is missing?

Is it Genie 2 version 2017.1? You can find that under Help -> About

0 Likes

I found the Genie2 exe file in the installed files. :blush:

1 Like

Been hunting around trying to get a copy of Phonak Target 5.2.

All the Phonak Fitting SW links i try say access denied, is there something i need to do to get around this?

0 Likes