What? Noahlink Wireless for $46, no $44, $50, $45

Yep, here’s one on EBay for $46. You can’t beat that! → GN Hearing A/S AirLink 2

Though, it’s a GN ReSound proprietary Airlink 2 device. But it can become an industry standard Noahlink Wireless device using this Firmware Updater Tool; https://himsafiles.com/NoahlinkWireless/NLWUpgrader_Apr19.exe

No cable but you can use a standard USB/Printer style cable (which is cheap);

To show it’s no fake, here’s a Clip from DIY School (Evolution of the Hearing Aid Programming Device)

@corvairbob just finished converting an Airlink 2 into a Noahlink Wireless. It worked so well that now he wants to convert all kinds of other accessories (TV adapters and such). Sorry Bob, the other stuff doesn’t work like that. Only Airlink 2/Noahlink Wireless.

4 Likes

hp pvc, is this special for resound ?

Airlink 2 can be reset to Noahlink wireless

ReSound Airlink 2 can be “flashed” with updated firmware, so yes it’s just for this one as PVC has already explained.
https://www.himsa.com/support/noahlink-wireless-knowledgebase/preparing-for-noahlink-wireless/upgrading-your-airlink-2-to-noahlink-wireless/

GN ReSound’s proprietary Airlink 2 device was (by design), intended to be the industry standard Bluetooth Low Energy/BLE wireless programming device (Noahlink Wireless). Other manufacturers quickly adopted the standard.

Even Widex, which was surprising because they developed their own wireless programming device (PRO LINK) and Noahlink Wireless can only be used for their latest model (Widex Moment/buzz-word-Sheer).

The two devices are the exact same hardware device, and a firmware update will cause the device to be recognized as Noahlink Wireless.

The EBay seller is selling multiple Airlink 2’s.

2 Likes

Thanks for the wonderful explanation.

Thank you - I just ordered one.

1 Like

I idly tried. and shocked, postage is more expensive than the price of airlink2

I ordered one, $54.63 out the door to San Jose, CA.
@andreanboea - sorry to hear about the international shipping cost.

1 Like

Hahaha. The seller raised his price from $46 to $50 (plus tax/free shipping) and has sold (7 of 10) units. Maybe he read this forum topic :wink:

1 Like

by mistake, you have made that ad promoted in this forum.
please ask your commission to the seller :rofl:

I’m just looking at the price of shipping
it is impossible for me to buy it, because there is no hearing aid that I have for setting with it.

there are only siemen impack M and L.

Hi Boea, It is impossible for us in Asia to buy from eBay USA or UK due to high courier services charges. The only way is to buy one and keep it in a friend house. I just bought one and keep it in my friend house. Buy a few more items and send them all together to Asia… This is the only way to save freight cost!
We have to surf the internet to “hunt” for good and pre owned HA’s or computer. Anything that is high value, then cost of freight become low per item.
eBay UK & USA or USA Craiglist - have a lot pre-owned HA’s and accessory. Just be patience. In our case of profound hearing loss, we should be looking at Oticon Xceed or Phonak Naida. If we still not able to hear loud enough then we will looking at assisted hearing device to help. Even some of them mentioned that iPhone “Live listen” does help to a certain extend.
Just be patience. Take care Pak.

The seller is actively tweaking the listing, still - it’s $43.96 for the next half an hour. They still have >10 of them.

Yep, I see that. $44 plus tax and he added more items.

I am anxious to know if we have any success stories yet?

ETA: I’m guessing the seller raised the price because he/she was running out of items. But more items were added so now the price got lowered again.
No, that can’t be right? These price got raised again to $50?? Maybe just jerking our chains :wink:

The shipping cost to Germany is:

US $69.60 USPS Priority Mail International.

Thats very much.

1 Like

Same to the UK as well.

I paid for my brand new Noahlink Wireless £120 from a UK seller.

1 Like

Mine was ordered 3/20 and delivered 3/25 - total cost of $46.45. Current price is $44.95 (discounted 10%). Plugged it in and updated.

1 Like

Cool!

Oh, you are right, the price is lower again. It’s like a $5 yoyo. :rofl:

Have you connected any hearing aids yet? We need a proof of concept :wink:

1 Like

Cost & delivery speeds for shipping to Malaysia from the US

Service Price
USPS First-Class International $39.43
USPS Priority Mail International $63.85
USPS Priority Mail International Large Flat Rate Box $63.85
USPS Priority Mail Express International $79.85