Help for download of Phonak Target 7

Phonak target. I have Audeo M90-R hearing aids

Hi there, well don’t forget you’ll need the Noahlink wireless programming device as well for your DIY projects.

Check out the target user guide as well.

https://www.phonak.com/en-us/site-search?q=Phonak+Target+step-by-step+guide+

Hello everyone.

I will by Phonak HA and Noahlink wireless soon. Can I ask for link to Target software?

Hi @kaef. Please check your private messages.

Thank you very much.

This might help you

1 Like

That is great. Unfortunately I am from Poland. Shipping to my country is 68 USD. :frowning: But I will be in US probably in couple weeks. I will try to buy it with free delivery to my destination in US. Thank you so much.

Hi, would like to kindly ask for a target download :). Cheers, M.

Welcome to the forum, sure but don’t forget you’ll need the correct programming device as well for DIY projects, most likely the Noahlink wireless, what’s the exact model your using?

Check out the target user guides as well, very handy for setting up the first fit.

Hi All,
New to the forum and to HA’s but would like to get involved in the setup.

A pointer to the most recent Target software would be much appreciated.

Using Lumity90’s.

Welcome @user674
please check your private messages

Hi all, I’m looking for the Phonak target software can someone please help me, Thank you very much.

Hi there, sure but don’t forget you’ll need the correct programming device as well for DIY projects, what models are you using.

Check out the target user guide as well, very handy for setting up the first fit.

Hello! Could somebody please share a download link for the latest version of Phonak Target?

My new audiologist just screwed everything up and the previous settings were not recoverable… :expressionless: Looks like I’ll have to fix it myself

Thanks!

Hi there sure no problem, do check out the target user guide as well, very handy for setting up the first fit.

Hi all.
I have a pair of Phonak Bolero V90P and I need for the the matching version of Phonak Target software.
I have already read here and it will be the problem with the communication interface…
For the Bolero V90P, he needs at least the Mini PRO USB and the related cables.
But I would like an upgrade, and I’m not sure if the devices offered by someone are the right ones (new, unused and the right model for me), because he is reluctant to give me more details, or he doesn’t even know.
So, can I detect the model by serial number in this program? Because he sent me pictures and this one can be clearly seen.
On the Phonak website I tried in every way to identify where I should enter that serial number, but I can’t even with an account, both on the desktop and in the android application, because my country is not part of “the select circle” in who can afford this.
Or I’m just dumb and I don’t know, that’s also possible :slight_smile: .
Thanks in advance.

Yes you could use a HiPro or you could use the wireless iCube ll, much easier and quicker to use.

Yes you can check the exact model and year with the serial numbers in phonaks Target software.

Even with a account you won’t be able to enter there, its in target software.

When you install target select USA as your country, but only HA’s sold in usa will show warranty details, not all countries support this feature.

Thanks!
Very valuable information.

LE: Yesterday I installed the Target 7.x version, but I couldn’t find the place where I can check the Serial Number :slight_smile:
Earlier I finished the research also in the updated version 8.1 :frwing:, also without success.
Do I really have to physically connect the hearing aid :thinking:?
In the meantime, I started searching for the most affordable interfaces, but I didn’t find miniPRO USB and CS44-A cables under $350.

Have you tried looking for a used one on eBay?

No you don’t need to connect your hearing aids to the software to check the warranty, all you do from memory is go to “Tools” and scroll down to warranty, here you’ll get the option to list up to 4 serial numbers.

I wouldn’t bother with the Hi-pro at that price, go wireless and get the icube ll for a lot cheaper.