What color did you choose and why?

[:shushing_face: Ssssshhh! I’ve just started the process of getting my Oticon Mores in steaming Faex spadix catti! Don’t say a word!]

==============================

See?

image|463x499

3 Likes

My decals came in! I’m just now getting to posting pictures. I searched “hearing aid decals/stickers”

5 Likes

For those of you with stickers/decals on your aids. Is it safe to assume once you stick it onto the aid it’s there for good? Getting my next pair at Costco this weekend and I’m just worried that there could be a warranty issue if I need to send the aids in for repair?

No they are not permanent unless you stick them down with super glue.

2 Likes

I ordered from that same shop! I also ordered some “tube twists” but haven’t had an occasion to wear them yet.

1 Like

Forgive the re-post of something I mentioned some time ago. It’s fabulous for anyone who is serious about creating totally flashy and profoundly creative hearing aid decorations. This video by Aimee-Louise Paddock has it all!

1 Like

I have Phonak paradise P90R and I chose black. Not so much because I liked the black, but I really did not like the other colours. If for some reason the black wasn’t an option, I would have gone for the graphite grey. I wanted teal or purple hearing aids, but adult hearing aids are boring colours. I have decals on them.

1 Like

Im getting my very first hearing aids, they are Phonak paradise model and cant figure color at all, I already ordered Sand Beige to match my light brown hair because of Audiologist suggestion but I already regret it and want to change it.

Thinking Black or maybe silver grey/graphite gray, does black jump too much because my skin tone is light like we Finnish people are? I have long hair tho, so I can easily hide it and I really like that Velvet Black.

@ThisIsTomi: I’d say get what appeals to you. I have Oticon More 1s in Faex spadix catti, and I don’t regret the choice, at all.

6 Likes

@bluejay2025: I’ll bet green would suit you.LOL

1 Like

@bluejay2025: You realize I was just funnin you, I hope.

2 Likes

Ok. I hoped I hadn’t offended you. (I’m an old farm boy, too, and miss farm life greatly.)

Is Baby Yoda a dog or cat?

2 Likes

We have 2 Newfoundland dogs.

2 Likes

I got a grayish color because it sort of matches my hair. It’s largely moot. Even my ENT tried to stick his otoscope speculum in my ears with the aids in place, so it’s really low key.

:nerd_face:Sort of a charcoal grey, then, or is moot lighter?

This is not good.
Had this happen with a really old doctor during a physical.
Great guy but not a good doctor. He was just getting too old.

I choose power pink and gel burst pink and purple earmolds with multicolor glitter.

3 Likes

I will be getting KS10 soon and expect to pick silver grey or a light color (definitely not black). While it is rare that I drop a hearing aid or leave it on my desk, I want something that will be more visible if dropped on a carpeted floor at night, or that contrasts with the wood furniture (night stand). If aqua or rose were available that would be a bit of fun twice a day to see that color before putting into/taking out of drier. If ear wires offered choices, I’d choose something that contrasts with skin tone to make it clearer to others that speaking with good enunciation might be helpful to me. If comfortable with aids (a medical device) then flaunting it to perhaps reduce stigma might be a good idea for everyone. I sure don’t apologize about eye glasses!

1 Like

I have bronze KS 10s. Why bronze? Because they had silver or bronze in stock and I see as lot of people with silver HAs. I could’ve waited for another colour but I wanted to walk out with new HAs rather than come back. Makes no odds as I have bright blue Ear Gear covers on them to keep them clean/protected offer a visual clue to people I might have problems hearing.

Went with KS10 (Costco’s) I was planning on going for a brighter colour after 33 years of boring colours. Choices were so limited and I didn’t want black as i have black bedding and the carpet is similar browny sand colour so it wasn’t a great pick ended up choosing bronze :roll_eyes:. Wish they would do some brighter colours I’d love some teal or red hearing aids. Might just have to look at buying stickers when I finally get to pick them up

1 Like