Thread to Announce Latest ReSound Smart Fit Updates

I will send you a private message.

I would also appreciate a link to the latest Resound Smart fit software. I would like to learn about the software while I am waiting on delivery of a Noah link wireless. Thanks.

Welcome to the forum, sure but do read the user guides as well very handy for setting up the first time.

I would like to obtain the download link to Resound Smartfit so that I can solve some frequency-specific resonance issues for my resound HAs such as those I am having in the music studio. Many thanks.

Welcome to the forum sure it’s available, but you’ll also need the Noahlink wireless programming device for your DIY projects.
Check out the user guides as well as it’s very helpful for setting up the first time.

@tenkan I’m looking for the SmartFit software download link, I have the Noahlink wireless programming. Could you send me the link by PM? I know you mention looking at the user guides, but I don’t know where they are

Resound have just released SmartFit 1.17, presumably for the Nexia which has just been announced.

2 Likes

Thanks Dave, have you had a chance to check the Nexia out to see if there is any obvious difference.

The Nexia isn’t released anywhere for a month or more.

I haven’t tried this new 1.17 version of SmartFit yet. Probably I will in the next couple of days but I suspect it mainly has Nexia-related changes in it, as 1.16 has been unchanged for months.

Can anyone PM me with a link to latest smartfit. I have an older version but seems to be corrupt. Thanks

Welcome to the forum, sure it’s available for you.

Looking for smartfit download link, thank you

Looking for smartfit 1.17 download link, thank you

Hi there, sure, you’ll also need the Noahlink wireless programming device for your DIY projects.
Be sure to read the user guides as it’s very helpful for setting up the first time.

Also looking for the latest smartfit software. Does it work with any programming device other than Noahlink?, Thanks!!

Welcome to the forum, sure it’s available, yes a HiPro can be used depending on what models you have, but Noahlink wireless programming device is the industry standard, so this is what you should get, future proof.

Hello. I’m looking for the smartfit software to program resound ls562. Thank you!

HI there, sure it’s available but you’ll also need the Noahlink wireless programming device as for your DIY projects, it’s actually Aventa you’ll use not SmartFit for those older Linx2 models.

1 Like

Thank you very much for the clarification.

Hi, I have a question. I bought the Noahlink Wireless and when I connected it with target (I also have Phonak) it asked me to upgrade. Do I need to update the Noahlink Wireless?