Searching for fitting software

Concerning the older or out of date Hi Pros, the free downloads for the Hi Pro are available at GN Otometrics. You can then go to the “Hi Pro Configuration” in that download and set your Hi Pro up for your application and get all Hi Pro updates automatically.

I use this “Hi Pro Configuration” each time the Hi Pro is started prior to programming aids. With my laptop this is necessary for the serial/USB adapter configuration.

I hope I ddn’t make a mistake here. I just bought a NOAHLink on ebay. are the cables for the Hi-Pro and NOAHLink different?

If so I am guessing it would be easier to find Hi-Pro cables… If they aren’t different then I guess I made the right choice

They use the same programing cables.

thanks for the quick response. that certainly makes me feel better

Does each manufacturer use a different cable for programing?

Oticon Connect Pro
Unitron Lattitude Moxi
Phonak Micro Savia 100dsz

Do any of the 3 mentioned above use the same cables?

The Moxi and Savia do.

There is a fitting guide in the Professional section for Vigo Connect:
Sorry, the picture was lost.

The only difference is short cables made for the noah link. Besides the lenght they are the same.

Are these the same (or different)?
Oticon programming shoes to fit Oticon Epoq
Oticon programming shoes to fit Oticon Sumo

I wish to know if the same shoe will fit both products.

Will it also fit the Vigo connect series as well?

The documentation for Vigo Connect and Epoq appear to be the same programming shoes (see below). I can find no such documentation for Sumo.
Sorry, the picture was lost.

Ode to be able to search the Oticon site and find this info easily myself:mad:

Another stupid question then! If one were using a HiPro do you still need the shoe?

Look in the professional section under products. Then click the product you are interested in, then click Downloads to gain access to many PDF documents.

Yes, you need the shoe. The programming cable connects to the shoe, not to the hearing aid.

So does anyone know if the Sumo/Epoq/Vigo programming shoes are the same?

Thank you. Internet here is very slow today…me also :slight_smile:

I suspect >not< because Sumo is not part of the RISE Platform (Dual, Epoq, Vigo, and Hit).

epoq vigo use the same adaptopr

sumo xp, dm and swift 120 use another

Thank you X.

duplicate comment in a future post

No, but I could use programing cables for Unitron LAttitude :slight_smile:

I feel like we’re buying drugs on the street corner, LOL