Searching for fitting software

No that feels quite different. Please don’t ask me how I know.:wink:

I wouldn’t know. My dealer makes house calls.

I feel like we’re buying drugs on the street corner, LOL

There ain’t no street corners in the boonies :slight_smile:
that don’t stop em though…lol

[original post removed]

Look in the Professional section for info. I don’t have time to answer all your other questions.
Sorry, the picture was lost.

The iCom and MyPilot use standard mini-USB cables. If you have a computer, you probably already have them.

You will not need a special cable if you you the iCube it takes Bluetooth or mini USB.

You WILL need cables if you are going to use the Hi-Pro or the NoahLink. These last two take the same cables.

[original post removed]

So you already knew already knew the CS-44-A aables were required for Audio Yes??? Then I don’t understand why you said

[original post removed]

[original post removed]

The only enlightenment that I can offer is that, IMHO, anyone who has paid Phonak’s outrageous prices for hearing aids (without without the adjusting software) should realize by now the futility of paying up another small fortune for the equipment (e.g., simple serial adaptors and cables) and unsupported adjusting software. “Unsupported” means that nobody is going to fix the software bugs! If you think the software has no bugs, I have a nice bridge for sale.:smiley:

You are doubling down on a bad hand!

The logical alternative, which will cost less in the long run, is to buy new hearing aids from one of several companies that include the adaptors, cables, and supported software, along with instruction manuals. :cool: I know of three such suppliers, which have been discussed many times on this forum: HearSource.com, AmericaHears.com, and USNewSound.com

[original post removed]

Unfortunately, phonak has removed the icube for general purchase. You will need to find an audi willing to purchase one for you

[original post removed]

That’s the way to go.

The Hi-Pro price you mentioned is below market value so It’s probably the old serial Hi-Pro with compatibility issues. I think you should get the USB Hi-Pro instead. You don’t need Noahlink. Just run iPfg standalone. I would buy the cables first because it may not be so easy to do so. Then buy the Hi=Pro.

[original post removed]

A “fraction” of an outrageous price is still outrageous.

I kind of did the same thing (Oticon Epoq XWs for $2K instead of $6K). We all have to do what we think is best to get around the extreme prices.

What did you all have to do to pay a fraction of the cost for the new aids?

EBay.com is what I did. Here’s a link.

[original post removed]

I didn’t read your post carefully enough, sorry.

The shoes described below for Epoq/Vigo are taken/gone…

Any self-programmer looking for a pair of programming shoes for Oticon (both types, for Epoq/Vigo, or for Sumo)? The shoes below are for Epoq/Vigo. If you have a history of forum postings that show which side you’re on, then email me. :slight_smile: If no such history exists then post here saying you want these so that I may believe you are sincere.

Sorry, the picture was lost.

[original post removed]

Noahlink (I believe) will not connect wireless to your HAs. Only iCube (which is not available) can talk wireless to your HAs.

nearcom is mounted on top of noahlink and can connect to program the HI via bluetooth
(only oticon)

Or in this case, Only nearcom can talk wireless to your HAs. Noahlink will not talk directly to your HAs.