Searching for fitting software

Bernafon’s Oasis v20 is available for download on their website: http://www.bernafon.nl/Professionals/FittingSoftware/NavigationAbstraction/Prof_Oasis_Download.aspx

Okay, here’s an update on this real-life/real-time example of owning hearing aids without benefit of a warranty. I bought another Oticon Chili for $320. This one is a Chili SP9 which has many more features than the SP5. We cant use some of the extra features (at this point in time) because it will be paired with a Chili SP5. In the future we may get another SP9 and sell the SP5. Or we may get another SP5 and sell the SP9.

Back to my basic point… I prefer to spend $320 for a replacement hearing aid instead of spending thousands for a warranty.

Yep got another SP9 for a pair of SP9s and will sell the single SP5.

Seems like Widex has now put their software behind a login.

New version Oticon Genie 2015.1 fitting software available to support the new Alta2/Alta2pro, Nera2/Nera2pro, Ria2/Ria2pro and various tinnitus devices introduced by Oticon in the first half of 2015.

If you need this new version (you likely don’t need it) then Genie Updater can take you from Genie 2014.2 to Genie 2015.1.

Genie Updater is in your Windows system tray. It runs every time you start your computer. Unless you got paranoid and uninstalled Genie Updater via Start/Control Panel/Programs and Features (highlighted Genie updater then clicked Uninstall).

If you did uninstall Genie Updater and you no longer have it, then you can re-install Genie 2014.2 and choose to install just the Genie Updater tool.

Here’s a link to an overview of…
>> New features and updates in Genie 2015.1 <<

My trouble living in small town, no local will touch anything but brand they sell. Had 2007 Sienems Intuis Dir. Now have Siemens Intuis Dir Sp Pro 4 chanel, only 1 channel working. no one to reprogram. I would like to DIY. Cannot find what I need: software, hardware, cables , etc. Can you help?
Audio done by HNT

—250—500----1k----2k----4k—8k
L.-60— 60---- 50----60----55—75 / PTA 57 dB / SRT 65 dB / 44% 95 dB

R.-50—55----65-----65— 75—80 / PTA 62 dB / SRT 65 dB / 48% 95 dB
Live voice List used NU-6 A&B

hello,

i´m sti from germany. i´m actually using my “old” aids gn resound air again, cause my newer unitron moxi don´t fit even they were programmed by “profensionals” several times…

unfortunatally the resounds are sometimes not loud enough and theres no possibility to set the volume up like the moxi allows to.

to help my self i baught an icube but without the unitron truefit software i´m not able to adjust my moxi aids.

i´d be very glad if someone here could help me and tell me a link to download truefit. the links in the older posts of this thread are dead.

thanks and greets
sti

i´m “truefited” - :slight_smile:

Hi,

At this moment I have Phonak Audeo S hearing aids which I programmed my self and experienced I did a better job then my audie. Music is much better and increased volume without distortion.
In a few few weeks I get new hearing aids which will probably be the Widex Unique.
Before I decide to buy them I want to get the software and hardware so I will also able to adjust them.

So far I had no luck finding a download link for the Widex Compass GPS software.
I hope someone can help me with it.

Kind regards, Chris

Hi, im looking to program a HA for my dad. I am savvy enough to learn but it seems impossible to find software to even start. My main question is: do the wireless i110/i90 starkey aids need a cable or can they be programmed wirelessly?

I have the America hears aids w/ programmer. I now need new aids. Can the AH programmer/leads be used with any other HA’s?

TIA!

Bill

No,
You will need the wired or wireless connection fitting your specific type of HAs and have brand specific programming software.

Connexx 8 download to use with Siemens pure and binax aids.

http://www.filedropper.com/siemensconnexx8fittingsoftware

Will require a HiPro setup or the ConnexLink interface.

So, Bill. Did you find out any way to use AmericaHears programmer/cables with other HAs? (such as Oticon)

Hi,

I am looking for a guide to self programming aids. I have looked everywhere. I have oticon dynamo from the NHS here and I want to self program it as I cant , and dont have the time to keep going back and forth.

I can download the oticon genie software from their website but before I do so,

1. Do I need a password?
  2. Where can I buy the hardware equipment (I think its a neck piece which is wireless and called FittingLink)

Many thanks for any advice

Does anyone know the file password for the latest REsound Aventa software download file so I don’t have to call them this weekend? :wink:
Or possibly access to the software without password?

Can someone pm it to me?

As far as I can tell the software is only for AmericaHears (love that traditional equalizer interface) and the interface is proprietary or for certain lower grade aids and not the premium ones frequently discussed here. At a minimum it will not work with Oticon.

I downloaded the ReSound Aventa 3.10 Stand Alone fitting software, and installed it without a password, not much more than a month ago. I found the link here in the forums somewhere, but don’t remember where at the moment. You should be able to find the same download that I found. I wound up purchasing Siemens Signia HA’s, so I haven’t looked at the Aventa software much, but I just checked, and the program opens readily.

I have Siemens Pure 301 XCEL RIC. I am frustrated with my audiologist. We are going nowhere. I lost already 3 years.I am an electrical engineer. I understand how it works and what frequency range I need amplifications. When I looked at Siemens website, they talk about Connexx 6.6 SW. How can i get it and use it in my own PC so i can adjust any time i want.

I reviewed the forum. The links given to download the SW do not work. It will make a big difference in my life if I can some how do it myself.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thank you in advance.

Hello, I am afraid I can’t help with Siemens software but can offer the advice to not get discouraged and keep searching. I too spent more than three years (2012 to 2016) in an enormously frustrating (and expensive) series of audiologist sessions. I finally came across this website and some encouragement and began a (also expensive, ultimately hugely satisfying) search for hardware and software. My audiologists had sold me Widex and Oticon - I’ve been able to get Compass, Compass GPS and Genie, a HiPro, lots of cables, all from eBay. A bit slow, a bit expensive. But after perhaps 50 appointments with two clinics and three audiologists, whom for God-knows what reason were unable to program any of the four instruments I have satisfactorily. Each of those appointments were followed by a week or so to search out ambient sounds and noisy environments to test whether the settings were acceptable. You can imagine my surprise to find the software has entire sound libraries with exactly the sounds I complained about and the testing could have been done in the audiologists office. Ironically, I spent those four years wondering whether the software was too challenging for the audiologists and that was the reason for their unsuccessful attempts; either they knew little of the software or they cared little for their patient. Yet once I was able to plug them in myself I found that (literally) instantly the software satisfactorily hits ‘targets’. Fine tuning - with it’s multiple displays, functions and dynamic imaging, etc - can be done now in fifteen minute sessions at any time I like or need. So this is not a help with finding your software but I hope it provides encouragement to keep searching as I would guarantee the search is worth the effort. And in closing perhaps this suggestion. I was able to get some of the needed paraphernalia by sending messages directly to hearing-related eBay sellers relaying my specific needs. Either by coincidence or luck I was able to shorten my search that way. Good luck!