Searching for fitting software

Looking for software (Connexx 7.2 and databases?) to adjust my siemens motion p micon 5mi. Tired of my audi, he can’t adjust HA the way I want so I decided to do it on my own

I think Connexx is free on the Siemens web site, or at least it used to be. I see them on eBay now and then as well.

— Updated —

I think Connexx is free on the Siemens web site, or at least it used to be. I see them on eBay now and then as well.

Siemens does not have any Connexx software on their website. I saw DVD with Connexx on ebay, but it was with Hansafit database (Hansaton HA), not Sifit (Siemens HA).

Not the latest version but here is connexx 7.0 Siemens Connexx 7.0.zip - Google Drive

This one doesn’t have password protection.
aventa 3.5.0.238 Aventa3.5.0.238DVDPatch3.zip - Google Drive

Aventa 3.6 here:

— Updated —

Aventa 3.6 here:

I am looking for the latest version of Siemens CONNEXX (or at least one compatible with windows 8)… The latest version as of today seems to be v 7.3.0.1864 according to this list.
I would be very glad if somebody could link or send me a PM with of the software.
Thank you very much.

Hi there! I haven’t been here in years but have been sharing the Connexx 7.0.0.213 on my dropbox during all that time. I thought I would drop by and check if there is a latest version available? If anyone could give me a link to 7.3.xxx I would really appreciate. I cleaned up my computer (a factory reset) and reinstalling everything from a scratch.
Thanks in advance!

I haven’t link to 7.3 but if you want Siemens + sifit 7.2:

1- Download and install the connexx rexton 7.2:
https://www.rexton-online.com/upgrades/connexxUpgrades.asp

2- Download and install siemens connexx 7.0 + sifit from:
https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B1qgePpR-ln5blQxV1pycV9iYVk/edit

Then you open Siemens connexx 7.0 and automatically will open connexx 7.2 with both databases (siemens sifit and rexton).

I have the latest version of Simens Connex 7.2.1, but I’m looking for Widex Compass GPS … If you have Widex Compass Gps software I’am happy to trade it.

If widex shut off the download last year then somebody must have the installation files on their system.

If the issue is getting things on the internet I would recommend you zip or rar it up using winrar (You can use the compression option “STORE” to prevent it from compressing the file so it will go faster) then do one of the following:

1. put out a torrent using utorrent (click on “Create New Torrent”->“Add File” (Zip or rar file you’ve just created->“Create”) and then do one of the following:
    _____a) provide us with the “Magnet URI” for it (right click on newly created torrent and select “Create Magnet URI”)
    _____b) you can create a *.torrent file (drag the newly created torrent to your desktop and then see step 2 to make the *.torrent file available to us. see option 2 below)
  2. drive.google.com (15 GB limitation) just copy paste it to the site and make it available to us via a link
    _____a) “Create”->“Folder”->“Create”
    _____b) click on new fold “New Folder”
    _____c) drag new zip or rar files to “Drop files here”
    _____d) right click on file then click on “Share”->“Share”->“Advanced”->“Changed”->select “On-Anyone with the link”. A new window with a link you can share should pop up.

If anybody else have any other easy way to make large file set available please post. thanks

That’s a good way to put your large files on the Internet. The legality of putting someone else’s large files (for example files that belong to a manufacturer) on the Internet seems questionable (to say the least). My personal opinion… I would not post a manufacturer’s files on the Internet.

Sorry to be a downer doubledown :slight_smile:

I like to stick with the major brands (Oticon, Phonak, GN ReSound) buying them used at approximately 25% of retail value. I haven’t tried Siemens yet. I think I have settled on Oticon and Phonak, and lately Oticon only.

If I don’t have to spend the 5-6k for them and can make my own adjustments, it looks like a nice option. They said I can extend their usual 3-year warranty up to 5 years. what kind of warranty do the used brand names have and what are the costs?

30 seconds or thirty feet. Whichever occurs first. J/K :slight_smile: But, if you want a warranty you should buy retail. If you buy used online then you should learn how to use, and rely on your credit card chargeback rights. The cost varies.

That’s my point. I like the idea of a 5 year warranty.

— Updated —

That’s my point. I like the idea of a 5 year warranty.

Well let’s take a real-life/real-time example without the warranty…

I have an Oticon Chili SP5 that I purchased used as a single hearing aid (HA) for approximately $200. I paired this with another Oticon Chili SP5 that I purchased as a single used HA for approximately $300. So I paid about $500 for the pair.

Now the $200 HA is in need of repair. It was profusely sweated upon, and now when you turn it on it plays the start-up tunes for a few seconds and then shuts down.

I took it to a local audi who said it’s an internal problem and has to go back to the factory. I don’t want to send it back to the factory/Oticon. That would cost a minimum of $300.

So today I have packaged it up and sent it out to a repair lab. I use EarMax Lab which I have used before to repair my wife’s HAs. It will cost $100 for repair plus $6 return shipping. The Lab is closed for vacation for the first half of November so I probably won’t know the results until the end of this month.

I will let you know if the repair goes well. If yes then my preference is to pay $100 for repair rather than pay thousands for a warranty. But that’s just me. Maybe you prefer the comfort of a warranty.

The hearing aid was returned to me from the Lab along with my check. It is unrepairable due to defective DSP processor. Now I will be looking to buy another, or get this repaired at the factory/Oticon.

Getting a bought-as-used hearing aid (HA) repaired at the Oticon factory is not exactly straightforward…

First the HA must be registered in your name with Oticon. For that to happen, your local Audi submits a form (along with the repair) requesting the device be re-furbished for fitting as a used product. Then it can be repaired at the factory. After repair your local Audi will want to re-program the HA for you. You may be able to negotiate with your Audi to skip this step if you plan to do your own re-programming, otherwise plan for additional $$ to re-programming the HA. An estimate from my local Audi was $389 for factory repair. That’s more than I paid so I will be looking to buy another used HA.