Searching for fitting software

Hi, im looking to program a HA for my dad. I am savvy enough to learn but it seems impossible to find software to even start. My main question is: do the wireless i110/i90 starkey aids need a cable or can they be programmed wirelessly?

I have the America hears aids w/ programmer. I now need new aids. Can the AH programmer/leads be used with any other HA’s?

TIA!

Bill

No,
You will need the wired or wireless connection fitting your specific type of HAs and have brand specific programming software.

Connexx 8 download to use with Siemens pure and binax aids.

http://www.filedropper.com/siemensconnexx8fittingsoftware

Will require a HiPro setup or the ConnexLink interface.

So, Bill. Did you find out any way to use AmericaHears programmer/cables with other HAs? (such as Oticon)

Hi,

I am looking for a guide to self programming aids. I have looked everywhere. I have oticon dynamo from the NHS here and I want to self program it as I cant , and dont have the time to keep going back and forth.

I can download the oticon genie software from their website but before I do so,

1. Do I need a password?
  2. Where can I buy the hardware equipment (I think its a neck piece which is wireless and called FittingLink)

Many thanks for any advice

Does anyone know the file password for the latest REsound Aventa software download file so I don’t have to call them this weekend? :wink:
Or possibly access to the software without password?

Can someone pm it to me?

As far as I can tell the software is only for AmericaHears (love that traditional equalizer interface) and the interface is proprietary or for certain lower grade aids and not the premium ones frequently discussed here. At a minimum it will not work with Oticon.

I downloaded the ReSound Aventa 3.10 Stand Alone fitting software, and installed it without a password, not much more than a month ago. I found the link here in the forums somewhere, but don’t remember where at the moment. You should be able to find the same download that I found. I wound up purchasing Siemens Signia HA’s, so I haven’t looked at the Aventa software much, but I just checked, and the program opens readily.

I have Siemens Pure 301 XCEL RIC. I am frustrated with my audiologist. We are going nowhere. I lost already 3 years.I am an electrical engineer. I understand how it works and what frequency range I need amplifications. When I looked at Siemens website, they talk about Connexx 6.6 SW. How can i get it and use it in my own PC so i can adjust any time i want.

I reviewed the forum. The links given to download the SW do not work. It will make a big difference in my life if I can some how do it myself.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thank you in advance.

Hello, I am afraid I can’t help with Siemens software but can offer the advice to not get discouraged and keep searching. I too spent more than three years (2012 to 2016) in an enormously frustrating (and expensive) series of audiologist sessions. I finally came across this website and some encouragement and began a (also expensive, ultimately hugely satisfying) search for hardware and software. My audiologists had sold me Widex and Oticon - I’ve been able to get Compass, Compass GPS and Genie, a HiPro, lots of cables, all from eBay. A bit slow, a bit expensive. But after perhaps 50 appointments with two clinics and three audiologists, whom for God-knows what reason were unable to program any of the four instruments I have satisfactorily. Each of those appointments were followed by a week or so to search out ambient sounds and noisy environments to test whether the settings were acceptable. You can imagine my surprise to find the software has entire sound libraries with exactly the sounds I complained about and the testing could have been done in the audiologists office. Ironically, I spent those four years wondering whether the software was too challenging for the audiologists and that was the reason for their unsuccessful attempts; either they knew little of the software or they cared little for their patient. Yet once I was able to plug them in myself I found that (literally) instantly the software satisfactorily hits ‘targets’. Fine tuning - with it’s multiple displays, functions and dynamic imaging, etc - can be done now in fifteen minute sessions at any time I like or need. So this is not a help with finding your software but I hope it provides encouragement to keep searching as I would guarantee the search is worth the effort. And in closing perhaps this suggestion. I was able to get some of the needed paraphernalia by sending messages directly to hearing-related eBay sellers relaying my specific needs. Either by coincidence or luck I was able to shorten my search that way. Good luck!

I did a quick google search “connexx 6 download” and found several possible downloads. You do need the Connexx 6 version of the software for xcel. You should be able to download the software without cost.

For fitting hardware, you will need a Hi-pro or similar hardware interface device, two cs-44 programming cables, and the correct programming adapters for your hearing aids. You could expect to expend a minimum of $300.00 to $400.00 to acquire the hardware, depending on your patience in looking for items on ebay, and whether you are willing to use the older serial port version of the hi-pro. With more recent equipment, expect to spend a little more.

Hope the information helps, and good luck with your searches.

This site – which is truly a GN Resound support site – has several versions of Aventa, and a bunch of other resources besides. I’ve only tried the most recent version of Aventa, but it is not password-protected in any way (so I’m assuming nothing else is, either).

http://supportgn.com/resound/

hi the first link for unitron does not work please i need the full link

In sydney, i found Blamey Sanders hears company i think they are very similar to america hear cheapest bte they got is LOFT bte for 1200$ great device am using it

This is no longer true (as of the fall 2016) see >>mini Pro<<. The >>mini Pro<< is cheaper than even a serial Hi-Pro!

Unless somebody steps up – in response to your posting this question a number of places – then I think you’re SOL looking for an official version.

Still, if you’re willing to do restore points, pre-emptive backups, etc. and your protection is good – and you diligently use https://www.virustotal.com/en/ – then you could always… https://lmgtfy.com/?q=truefit+download

The software.informer.com looks maybe the least scary – they have several versions of TrueFit – but you’re on your own.

I just bought an used pair of Phonak Audeo Q50-312.
My iPFG v2.6 does not support for fitting this Audeo Q family.

Where may I download a new version of iPFG or Target to fit my HA?
I appreciate a looooot!
MANY THANKS in advance!

Thanks a looooot !!!

http://fittingsw-objects.phonak.com/SWUpdates/Target/Phonak%20Target%205.0.1/PhonakTargetCustomer5.0.1.29364.exe

Hello,

any idea where Ican download fitting software for Unitron MOXI2 DURA?
I guess should be TrueFIT, but hard to find it for.

Thx