Resound Smart Fit Software Download

I had turned off ALL anti-virus software, anti-malware software, and even firewalls before installations… no joy!

I tried using the download link from your site, as well as the download from Dropbox put there by my audiologist in the US. (I’m in northern Thailand) Both were;
smartfit_1.15.293.31_releaseversion_4.zip

I didn’t see release version smartfit_1.15.293.0_releaseversion_4
Perhaps I could try that?

Thanks

Did you check your PM as you’ll find a solution there sent earlier today.

Thank you.
I uninstalled SmartFit, and downloaded and installed Aventa3.10.0.8, which installed and ran fine.
I then installed Smartfit_1.14.0.331 from that same site. It installed, finished, opened and showed the splash screen, and turned itself off… Same old problem.
I checked my computer, and I already have already installed Microsoft .Net Frameworks 4, 4.5, 4.8, and probably 3 as well, but I didn’t check for that.

Anyone else have any ideas? I’m ready to try just about anything short of reformatting my C-drive!

Thanks again!

Thanks, pvc, but to put it mildly, been there, done that. A couple of times, actually. No joy.
Then I had the idea that perhaps I needed to uninstall the software for my ‘old’ hearing aids first, so I tried that, then reinstalling ReSound SmartFit 1.15 Plus Aventa3 from your site, even rebooting between every uninstall/reinstall as we had to do in the old days. Still no joy.
Why does it work on my laptop and not on my desktop? So strange!
Thanks again!

1 Like

This is the current version, so I should stick with that.

Ok so this solution worked as I thought it would, now doing that installed those older Net. framework and driver…but your still having that issue, honesty if you can run Aventa then you can run SmartFit on that PC, hmm well you got some sort of conflict going on in the background, just showing the startup screen and going no further is really strange, do you want to try another little experiment, can you try and install Phonak target and Signia Connexx software, just to see what your PC is capable of running.

Thanks again! This is so frustrating! I tried downloading and installing the Phonak fitting software and it installed and ran without any problems… but the ReSound SmartFit still won’t run on my desktop machine! I already had all the Net frameworks installed, but I re-installed them anyway just to eliminate a possible corrupt file. Still no joy. ReSound SmartFit just does not want to run on my machine!

What about troubleshooting, get windows to check the file, can you use command prompt to see if it can be opened this way?
Compatibility mode is worth a try as well.
Sorry can’t think of anything else at the moment, it’s all a bit strange really.

Thanks, but running the file from a Command Line was one of the earlier things I tried, thinking the shortcut link was bad. Ran up to the Splash screen only.
Window’s own troubleshooter was also an early attempt with negative results.
As was Compatibility Mode, loading other company’s software (and they ran!) I’ve cleaned every mention of ReSound or Smartfit out from the Registry using RegEdit, and reinstalled half a dozen times from three different download sources…
I think I’m going to have to wait until the next time I clean out my hard drive and re-install the operating system. I’ll try putting the ReSound fitting ap in before I install anything else. I’m pretty sure that WILL do the trick, I just hate to do it when my machine is finally being user-friendly in all other areas.
Thanks for all you suggestions, folks. I appreciate your help. If I somehow manage to get this thing running, I’ll be back to let you know the fix.
Thanks again,
Steve
(Chiang Mai, Thailand)

Where I can download smartfit_1.15.293.31_releaseversion_4.zip ?

Please May I request a link so that I can fine tune my Resound hearing aids?
Thank you

Don’t forget you’ll need the Noahlink wireless programming device as well for DIY projects.

Tnx for the help. But I’m not sure Smartfit for Resound is compatible … I’m searching for software Beltone or GN Resound by Amplifon (don’t know what sub-brand is the hearing aid)

Well for people to help it would be great to know, but you can try this.

Use the same procedure to self download and look in the Other less common fitting software near the end.

I believe Amplifon has its own fitting software for the Resound aids it’s sells under its own brand. No doubt it’s a version of SmartFit, but not the actual standard SmartFit for Resound.

Hi ! Is-it possible to have the link to download “Resound Smart Fit Software” to check my devices ?
Thanks
Best regards

Don’t forget you’ll need the correct programming device as well for DIY projects.

1 Like

Could I please also have the download link to the ReSound Smart Fit Software?
I already bought a NoahLink but without software it is worthless :slight_smile:

Thanks Jochen