Resound Smart Fit Software Download

Very good! You can export the patient data and then import it on a new install. But that might not have helped you.

I saw a German release announcement for 1.15 update 2 and using Google translate, I could see that it basically has fixes just for One and Omnia.

Hi, where can i find the downloadlink

It’s available right Here.

It’s also available in the first DIY School - (v2.0) PDF file
named (01 Free Hearing Aid Fitting Software).

Don’t forget to drink your Ovaltine.

Don’t forget you’ll need the correct programming device as well for your DIY projects.

Thanks, I understand. I’ve the Amplifon energy R4 made by GN Resound. I don’t know if they will link and communicate with the software. Do you have experience with this?

Here’s two resources below. If they are locked then ask you Audi for the code (or maybe insist). They may give it up.

I think they are not locked because the audiometrist has to do some settings for the tenittisprogram. and yes I’ll ask my audiologist for the code if I need it.
I hope the software recognize the aids, otherwise I have to look for the Amplifon version. The version of the audiologist showed more brands on the screen.

Yeah I’d definitely ask for the code from your clinic, it would be fantastic if they aren’t locked tho, keep everyone updated on how it goes, for me there’s nothing worse then locked models been offered.

Would love to get the link to this Software. Thanks! Getting frustrated with my audiologist.

Sure, but don’t forget you’ll need the programming device as well for DIY projects.

Hello - may I also please have a link to download the resound smart fit? thank you.

Sure, but don’t forget you’ll need the Noahlink wireless programming device as well for DIY.

Earth-Calling-Newbies; ReSound Smart Fit 1.15 is readily available.

I’m TRYNA tell you that ReSound Smart Fit 1.15 is readily available. It’s not hidden. But each of my attempts gets countered with these “don’t forget” reminders.

This part is funny. I tried to counter with my own “don’t forget” reminders a couple of times and now ppl resent my reminders! So I guess I had better stop with my own “don’t forget” posts.

All of the following links to “don’t forget” posts are within this thread/topic;

So who says it’s not? No one “counters” your attempts, like you gotta stop this “thing” that somehow your the only person on this forum that’s willing to help others in their DIY projects, I always encourage people to start a new topic for any further questions they that may have, just so everyone can offer advice, but you seem to think “only” you should be offering it, it’s one thing I’ve noticed is a real down turn in people able to speak on this topic, YOU don’t own the rights to who can or cannot offer advice here, so if you don’t like it, just move on.

1 Like

I am just amazed by the redundancy:
Don’t forget you’ll need the correct programming device as well for DIY.
Don’t forget you’ll need the Noahlink wireless programming device as well for DIY projects.
Don’t forget you’ll need the correct programming device as well for DIY projects.
Don’t forget you’ll need the correct programming device as well for your DIY projects.
Sure, but don’t forget you’ll need the programming device as well for DIY projects.
Sure, but don’t forget you’ll need the Noahlink wireless programming device as well for DIY.

And, that just this one topic. It’s all over the place. Like popcorn on the floor of a theater.

1 Like

I say exactly the same about yours, but like I said, you don’t own/mod this forum, it’s not for you to decide who posts on any topic, it’s a public place, for anyone to offer their respective advice, on any matters they see fit,whether you agree with it or not.

Yes I do agree. What I object to is watching you post this same old false saw over and over.

Time for a new approach. Thanks for helping me to refine my future forum posts.

No thanks, I’ll stick to what I know works best, don’t worry I won’t blow your cover.

Eeeehhhh…

Ideally they would be in a single post, but redundancy does reduce confusion…

Hi
I would be grateful for the link to Resound Smart Fit software if you still have it.

Regards.