Programming the Oticon Epoq

[quote=;][/quote]
any one done a auto trany swap?

Can consumers buy and use Oticon’s equipment?

you can get it @ ebay

I think this is a “Let’s keep the user tethered to the audiologist for life” notice.

I believe that EnglishDispenser has changed has tune since then and has added a low-cost/on-line branch to his business.

Hi where do you get the programming shoes to make the adjustment’s,on ebay or from a store,thanks

I am looking for the same exact setup, and have two questions:

Do you have to have both HAs connected to the Hi-Pro at the same time, or can you do one at a time? I just bought a single cable off of ebay.

Where can I get the programming adapters for the Epoq. I have a Hi-pro coming, and would like to be able to connect it to my Oticons too.

Since there isn’t binaural processing on the Epoqs, you can program them one at a time. With the more advanced aids, you should program them together vs. separately.

Do you mean more than the program and volume changes that they have right now?

Sorry about my lack of knowledge here. Can that programmer be used with mfgrs other than Oticon?

Were you able to find a supply source for the programming shoes? Thanks.

Hi there, you can get them from this ebay member, www.ebay.com/usr/hearnow80

Click here -> Programming-the-ReSound-Live9

Someone did a study on the internal connection of these oticon shoes.??

I need some information about the internal wiring of these shoes, I would like help in this topic

You could use a multimeter to test pinouts from the four input pins to the five output pins. See the DIY Converter thread for how to use a multimeter to test pinouts.

You should start a new topic in the Hearing Aid Self-Fitting and Adjusting [DIY] category for these obscure questions, instead of resurrecting a four year old thread.

1 Like

Dear sirs, good morning, I guess.

I am trying to program a INO PRO RITE, and I found a CRC error:

I really looked at the forum looking for some aswer but it is difficult, can someone help me?

I tried to upgrade the version of the oticon and told me that is lastest version.

thanks in advanced.

best regards,
Fred

How is your problem related to this thread “Programming the Oticon Epoq”? You should start a new thread for unrelated topics.

But since you already here, you have a cyclic redundancy check (CRC) / Hardware error. Maybe it can be factory repaired? But this old hearing aid is not worth the cost of factory repair.

If you bought this online you should demand a full refund including shipping.

thanks PVC. I tought open a new thread but i was worry about it.

actually I was wondering if the Ricoss sofware could solve this problem.

do you know about ricoss and where to find it?

best Regards.

Hi PVC,
I have my Oticon OPN in service. and I am now falling back to my old Epoq Xw. I want to reprogram this old hearing aid since the ear mold fit me verywell.
Question: where can I buy the tools (shoe, cable, hi pro… ) to connect my Epoq XW to program. I can’t find anywhere in Internet that sells these tool anymore.
Any ideal?

Also those pictures that PCV posted at beginning of this thread did now show anymore. Would you please repost again

Thank you