Programming the Oticon Epoq

I would be extremely careful in trying to circumvent a CRC error. CRC errors are used to detect errors in the transmission of a file. If you have a CRC error I personally would never trust that file to be intact.

The CRC error is encountered when reading the contents of the HI. There seems to be no way to apply a firmware upgrade, or no way to just simply read the contents of the HI.

I now have a different pair of Epoq XWs that have no such CRC problem.

PVC: From your old post showing the Hi-Pro and setup. Where did you get the software?

Is it available for review? I’d like to see what options are avaialble on the various manufacturers to make better decisions. Understanding what’s available is always good information.

Thanks

I will send you an email. Sometimes when we talk about a resource it has a habit of disappearing.

[quote=;][/quote]
any one done a auto trany swap?

Can consumers buy and use Oticon’s equipment?

you can get it @ ebay

I think this is a “Let’s keep the user tethered to the audiologist for life” notice.

I believe that EnglishDispenser has changed has tune since then and has added a low-cost/on-line branch to his business.

Hi where do you get the programming shoes to make the adjustment’s,on ebay or from a store,thanks

I am looking for the same exact setup, and have two questions:

Do you have to have both HAs connected to the Hi-Pro at the same time, or can you do one at a time? I just bought a single cable off of ebay.

Where can I get the programming adapters for the Epoq. I have a Hi-pro coming, and would like to be able to connect it to my Oticons too.

Since there isn’t binaural processing on the Epoqs, you can program them one at a time. With the more advanced aids, you should program them together vs. separately.

Do you mean more than the program and volume changes that they have right now?

Sorry about my lack of knowledge here. Can that programmer be used with mfgrs other than Oticon?

Were you able to find a supply source for the programming shoes? Thanks.

Hi there, you can get them from this ebay member, www.ebay.com/usr/hearnow80

Click here -> Programming-the-ReSound-Live9

Someone did a study on the internal connection of these oticon shoes.??

I need some information about the internal wiring of these shoes, I would like help in this topic

You could use a multimeter to test pinouts from the four input pins to the five output pins. See the DIY Converter thread for how to use a multimeter to test pinouts.

You should start a new topic in the Hearing Aid Self-Fitting and Adjusting [DIY] category for these obscure questions, instead of resurrecting a four year old thread.

1 Like