Phonak Target Software... Last try before I give up

Search forum and write under the corect place so people can help you.

1 Like

Anyone help me with target phonak …i need it badly to fix my ha

Hi all.
Picked my Phonak Audeo today. I was quite chocked over the low interrest and knowledge my audi showed when adapting them for me.
She just ran a series of various beeps and thats it.
Then showed me how to make adjustments in the Phonak app.
Brother in law who uses an older model Phonak told me how really helpfull and knowledgefull his audi is. Sadly he lives 17 hours from me, so a visit to his audi is out of the question.
I am scheduled for an appointment in 2 months. But she told it will only be about user experience. She practically told me the only adjustments that can be done is via the app…

I really would appreciate if someone can PM me link to software thet lets me do som e fine tuning.

Can someone please PM the current Target software. I just got some new Phonak Audeo Paradise Hearing aids and just realized that my copy of Target 4.0 will no longer update. I guess It’s been awhile since I’ve programmed my older hearing aids.

Thanks in advance.

Got the assistance I need. Thank you so much for the help.

Did you get a copy of Target 7.0? Sure would love to have that myself!
Does it require any special codes to access? Can you share it?

pm sent… best of luck

Hi, were you able to get a copy of the target software… ? if yes, would you mind sharing…?

1 Like

may I get a copy of Target 7.0 at gfarris3611@gmail.com Thanks!!

1 Like

A few years ago when I got my first pair of Phonaks from Costco I went online and found the software to program them - Phonak Target 3.1 and the iCube to go with it. I had no problem programming them and used them until last year. Last year I got a set of Costo 9’s and now would like to be able to program them myself but have not been able to find the software. I see iCube II available on eBay but not the software.
To program the 9’s do I need new software, or just an iCube ii? I’ve tried the 3.1 with the iCube but can not connect.
And - any ideas where I can get the software ?
Thanks in advance for any help available.
leon …

@leon

If you’ve got the KS9 then no iCube will work, you need a Noahlink Wireless to program them.

Please pardon my intrusion.
if i’m in the wrong area, please post it here as i don’t know what a ‘PM’ is.

i’m new here (hearingtracker) i registered to hearingaidforum in 2009,
don’t know what took place with that.

i have been programming my aids for years.(with a screwdriver before digital came out)

starkey destiny, Z Series, Wi, Muse.
Siemens TRIANO and more i can’t recall. (they’re in a shoe box somewhere)

over time i’ve picked up the Hi-Pro box and cables for all my aids.
also have a SurfLink for wireless Starkey aids. (a lot better than wires)

a friend upgraded his aids and is letting me try his old pair of phonak audeo b90-13.
he said if they have enough power for me that he would make me a good deal.

My Problem is like many other members i see here.( The Secret Phonak Target Software)
I see a lot of ‘PM me’ and ‘PM sent’ and ‘PM recieved’… well, i don’t have a clue!

I’m guessing it is against someones rules to post a link on a forum.

I hope someone out there still uses email

i am hdammit over at yah who dot com

(hope i don’t get in trouble for that trick)

Thanks to everyone,
Mark

PS: if i get this communication issue figured out,
maybe i can help some newcomers.
i have a few years of knowledge and experience and links.(don’t laugh yet)

1 Like

I got the latest Naida Paradise P-90 UP hearing aids. I would appreciate getting the latest version of Phonak Target software so I can configure them. Thanks in advance to whoever can PM/DM me the software. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi, I am also looking for Phonak Target software to download.
Can anyone help? Thanks so much in advance :slight_smile:

1 Like

I am also looking for a copy of Phonak Target software. i would appreciate any help.

1 Like

Hi:

I would like to get a copy of Phonak Target Software for my Naida B90 SP hearing aids. Thanks in advance.

Sure check your private messages, remember you’ll also need a iCube ll device for the easiest programming.

Hello everyone.
I have bought a new PC and it has windows 11. I have tried to copy over Target from my old PC with windows 10 to the new PC but it is not working. It seems to be installing the media files but not the app. I get an error message saying wrong path.

I would be grateful if anyone could either advise me on how to solve this or PM me a new link so I can try to download directly from the web again please? (the old link doesnt work for me now)

Sure, check your private messages, it’s not uncommon for this to happen, copying from PC to another has it’s issues with a lot software.

Hi

looking for the latest Phonak Target software if anyone could help me?

Thanks

1 Like