Phonak Target Software... Last try before I give up

zebras what’s the code? Isn’t the code for the software. I can’t understand why the NHS and Specsavers lock hearing aids, to me this is unethical behaviour. I wonder who they are protecting, themselves or the manufacturer when they do this?

Themselves, as in the chains.

The manufacturer such as e.g Oticon doesn’t lock their aids, but when a rebranded Audika aid reaches you, a brand of the Dutch retailer chain van Boxtel, IIRC, they have a lock. Somehow, they have to be very discreet when handing you that serial code. So it isn’t the audician, but the one who is going to give her grief.

On the bright side: Specsavers in the Netherlands never locked any aids I trialed with them.

It could be that it is a requirement of rebranding: That Oticon will not have rebranded products that are cheaper than theirs posted all over the internet as being the same? I remember that the Audika G500’s that I trialed got the chain more money and were cheaper than buying the Oticon OPN1 through the chain. However, buying the OPN1 at another chain still saved me 500€.

(In the end I ended up buying used Phonak Bolero B90’s for 320€. The retailers can’t beat those prices, however, it was originally bought at the same chain.)

In this time if COVID-19 Isolation my Audiologist is closed for the foreseeable future, I really need to find the Phonak Target Software. I spent an hour combing thru this massive thread, can anyone help me obtain the Latest Target software somehow? I have a pair of Phonak Naida v90s, a compilot and the iCube II

Thanks

@TFanch Check your PM. You’ll be able to update it to the latest.

1 Like

Hi All

I’m also looking for a copy of Target - I have haring loss that fluctuates and getting to see an audi to get my aids adjusted is impossible at the moment!

Can anyone help?

Thanks!

I’m also looking for a copy of Target 6.0 could I get a download link?
Thank You

I’m also looking for a copy of Target 6.X software. I presently have Marvel m90 13 T aids.

Edit: Thanks Dusty

Is there anyone who can PM me a link to download Target please? I tried contacting a couple of folks here and got no response. I have a Noahlink already and am working with my Resound aids just fine but I need Target to work on my Phonak ones. Thx

The “DIY How To Find Fitting Software” thread is the one most use to ask for software.

I got what I need and many thanks to the one that PMed me. Much appreciated.

Anyone kind enough to provide me with a link to the Phonak Target software? Found a seller on eBay, but listed as based on Columbia, and I don’t fancy funding who-knows-what in my search for better hearing. :slight_smile:

I got an older version of Target on eBay, that after installation, upgraded itself to the newest version, for $35…

Again: Don’t buy Phonak Target! It’s free. However, it’s also intellectual property of Phonak. So we can’t post links to it on the forum.

This is not the thread to be asking this. See Raudrive’s comment above.
Could we lock this thread?

1 Like

I tried to send you a PM about the target software.

Tom

Hi there, is there anyone can PM me regarding the Target Software, please, much appreciated in advance. I am new to all this, and look forward to being able to control my phonaks and not the other way around :slight_smile:

Hello there, I just started to use hearing aids but i have some experience about sound mixage. I need to have my hands on fitting my own device so i need to find Phonak Target Fitting 7.0.

If anyone has it, can you please share it with me on DM so i can try to improve my settings?

It appears that you need to unhide your public profile in order to receive PMs. Try preferences/interface/other and uncheck “hide my profile.”

I just did it, you can send me PMs now.

Could someone please give me a link to the latest Phonak Target software for my Marvels.

best regards
Klaus

Hi friend, im in a really big need of the latest Phonak Target software. Can you please share it with me? Thank you