Phonak Target Software... Last try before I give up

the problem seems to have been that the driver fir airlink was not installed automatically so i went to the website and downloaded it and now it connects. thanks everyone

Hello all, I’ve just got some second hand Phonak Marvel M50 and would appreciate a link to the Target software if anyone has this. Thanks in advance.

1 Like

Just got a new computer so I’m looking for the latest Target software and would appreciate any help via PM. Thanks

Sure, don’t forget you’ll need the correct programming device as well.

May you send me the link for the phonak target software, please. I need it to for my phonak nathos w and phonak nathos UP w hearing aids please. Is a code needed. Many thanks

Sure, but don’t forget you’ll need the correct programming device as well.

You need the iPFG software for these which is very old and available on the Phonak website.

You also need an unlock code but we don’t have that for the much older Nathos.

You would also need the first generation iCube and NOT the iCube II.

Your Nathos UP W are the old Core Generation Phonak Naida V UP which came out in 2008.

@tenkan

Hi tenkan,
I have noahlink wireless and phonak Audeo marvel m90r that i need to reprogram but I need the Target software can you help me please
thanks
dennis

Sure, but you should have a read of the target software before jumping in.

https://www.phonakpro.com/us/en/support/other-support/target-fitting-software/overview-target.html

Hi, could I also get the link for Phonak Target also? I have a noahlink wireless on the way ready to go.
Thanks!

Sure, great you have your Noahlink wireless on the way.

Check out the target user guide as well.

https://www.phonakpro.com/us/en/support/other-support/target-fitting-software/overview-target.html

Hey can you send it to me as well, I have the Noahlink wireless on the way as well, thanks

Sure, check out the target user guide as well.

Can you send me the link as well. I have ordered the Noahlink. Thanks!

Welcome to the forum, great you have your NW already, don’t forget to check out the target user guide as well.

https://www.phonak.com/en-us/site-search?q=Phonak+Target+step-by-step+guide+

Sorry for the delay answering for some personal reasons I have been away.
I got the software from the Pirate Bay as a torrent about nine months ago, it was version 5.4, I believe that I no longer have but the one installed on my PC has been updating to version 8.3 now, but the downloaded 8.3 cannot be installed on another PC, is asking for a serial number.
Anybody has one?
Regards

Sorry I’m not sure what your asking about, your talking about Phonak Target software? If so it can be installed on any PC without a code or serial number.

Tenkan
No, the copy of Phonak Target software 8.3, downloaded by updating to 8.3 and copied to USB stick cannot be installed on my Asus Laptop I5 16gb ram is asking for a serial number.

Ok I see, well I haven’t come across this problem myself, but why not just download a fresh copy directly onto your Asus laptop, that will sort everything out for you.

Please help. Looking for Phonak Target for Mum’s Paradise P70s