Phonak Target software download new

Welcome to the Forum, sure check out the target user guide as well.

https://www.phonak.com/en-us/site-search?q=Phonak+Target+step-by-step+guide+

@Zebras - I would appreciate this code please. I have Nathos HAs and need to do some tweaks.
I have downloaded Target 7.3 but it can’t identify them and it was suggested you may be able to help. TIA

“*Is That All There Is ?”

I would expect a 200 page or more manual for Phonak Target software.

Really why? It’s extremely simple software to use, it also has a built-in helper for people who aren’t familiar with how to program ones HAs.

Have you found the “New Training Session” feature yet? Most/All? fitting software has some sort of Simulate feature that allows you to practice without consequence to your settings, Tip; click image below to enlarge;

Tip: Phonak Target has a Pulldown Selector to the right of “New Session”. You can pull it down and select “New Training Session”. These simulations might help you to get a feel for how the software works, or you can test some questions you may have about the software;

1 Like

@Dogsbody

Just be aware tho that update to latest Target first and then enter code as the code will stop you being able to update.

:slight_smile:

could i get the target software link. need to fine tune the naidia 50 paradise

Hi there, sure but don’t forget you’ll need the Noahlink wireless programming device as well for DIY projects, check out the target user guides, you can also find more information on this just by clicking on @pvc avatar.

Thanks I’m computer challenged…that’s why I have a Mac.

Me Too if there’s a download link… Had an audiologist today who could barely use a laptop…

I have yet to find a link to actual software!

For user info, the audiologyonline 1 hour courses are much better than anything that I have been able to find aPhonak.

Sure it’s available,also the Audiologyonline courses are a very good source of information.

Newbie here. I came across the forum while searching for a solution to a problem my Uncle is having with his Phonak Marvels.

I have Signia AX aids and use Connexx software/Noahlink Wireless to make slight adjustments to my Audi’s base programs.

I visited my Uncle recently and find that, since COVID he has fallen out with his supplier/Audi. Actually, his suppllier has only ever been a hearing aid salesman and has (IMO) never really pushed my Uncle’s HAs to the limit of their capability. He’s on Phonak Marvels with the Telecoil and hasnt had a review in two years.

I plan to capture the current settings and make slight adjustments as needed to help him with his high freq loss. I reckon I will need the most recent Target version for this.

Can anyone help with a download?

Thanks

Is this still an issue?

What models of Phonak HAs and what version(s) of Target are involved?

Here’s a → Link that says; We don’t actually know which combination of (Target fitting software & iCubeII) is best for avoiding the bricking of your hearing aids. We only know which combination (Target 6.2 & iCubeII) was successful in performing a factory reset/A.K.A unbricking the hearing aids.

1 Like

Don’t worry you won’t have this issue, your uncle has Marvel HAs and doesn’t use iCube ll, you’ll be using the Noahlink wireless with target.

1 Like

Hi gang! Just discovered this fabulous site. New owner of Phonak Lumity L90s and now looking for the Target download link. Already read the manual and getting ready to order the NOAHlink Wireless :slight_smile:

Welcome to the forum, sure ok then,so looks like your half way to doing DIY, it’s easy enough to do, just remember it’s the Noahlink wireless not a NOAHlink ; )
You can find more information just by clicking on @pvc avatar.

1 Like

Bought myself a used set of Phonak P90 -r (2021) and ordered my Noahlink wireless
would like access to a Phonak Target download link please, no immediate rush.
Thanks for reading.

1 Like

Sure great you’ve got your NW on the way, check out the target user guide as well, more information can be found by clicking on @pvc avatar.

1 Like