Phonak Target software download new

Hey everyone! New to the forum, and excited to read through. I am looking for the software to download. I am pretty sure my audiologist doesn’t know how the program works, or understands my hearing needs. Please help! Thank you

2 Likes

That’s some audiologist

Tell me about it. Hence why I’d like the software.

Welcome, Dutch…pm sent…

1 Like

i have the same problem with my audiologest, he cant program the hearing aids, Virto M
i need the software to make some changes.

2 Likes

Hi. Excited about the forum and the possibilities. I have been programming my Oticon OPN 2 for a couple of years along with my Belton Truth TRU663DW aids. Very informative and satisfying being able to tweak things over time for a perfect fit. I have recently acquired a pair of Phonak Audeo B70 and a pair of Unitron MOXI aids. I am interested in programming these and comparing my results. I have the Genie 2 software (Oticon) and the Solusmax software (Beltone). I would appreciate any knowledge about the Phonak Target 5 or newer software and / or the Unitron Truefit software. I will gladly contribute any knowledge, etc. that I have been able to accumulate through my programming experience.

1 Like

Howdy Mike… PM sent…

1 Like

Hi, Several years ago, I programmed a pair of Phonak Audeo Smart ix aids using IPFG software, with good success.
I would like to revisit the Phonak fitting software, for new aids, with the target version.
Any help in downloading this version would be appreciated
Barrysand

2 Likes

Hi I am using Phonak Audeo Paradise P70 R , would appreciate if you could share the Phonak Target Software download link for me to fine tune my hearing aids at home. Thanks

2 Likes

Pm sent…

Thank you … really appreciate it!

1 Like

Looking for anyone who can help me find the Phonak target 7.1 software for the Phonak Naida P70-UP. The audi has tried several times to make it work and no success. Brand new Phonaks HA’s were producing a fan noise so the audi replaced those with brand new Phonaks 2 weeks later and those are having the same problem. I’m thinking the audi does not have the settings right. She transferred the settings from Phonaks to the ReSound (as a test/trial) and the same problem was happening in the ReSound HAs. .I Decided to keep the Phonaks, but still living with this annoying fan sound. I downloaded the Phonak app for android and have changed the settings every which way I could and it does not get rid of the fan sound. Could I also get a pm? Thanks in advance.

May I have a PM too? Greatly appreciated!

2 Likes

Hello!
I am trying to adjust the fitting for my old Bolero Venture HAs myself, but I cannot manage to find Phonak Target. Could someone PM the link to me too? Many thanks in advance!

I already have the HI-PRO and Phonak CS44a cables, so I’m just missing the software.
I downloaded iPFG and even PFG, only to remember those are for legacy aids, in fact…

Thanks!

1 Like

@mbrad51, you were mentioning an annoying fan sound, I was watching this Phonak Target tutorial video and remarked at min 10:37 the audiologist mentioning about “refrigerator humming”, maybe it is useful to you: https://youtu.be/PyWyUBKafuE

I never had this situation, maybe you find some hints there…
I for one am struggling with a Phonak Marvel trial, the sounds are nazal and like in a tin, and I get lower speech comprehension as in my older Phonaks, but I still hope it could somehow be resolved…

2 Likes

This link is very helpful and led to other links that are helping as well, Thank you!

1 Like

I have Phonak Audeo Paradise 90R. Need the latest Phonak Target software. Any help please?

Anton Ratchev

2 Likes

pm sent!!!..

I’m also new to the forum. I’ve joined to learn more about DIY programming. Could anyone please point me to where I can download Phonak Target software. I want to adjust a pair of Phonak Q90-312 aids.

1 Like

I’m getting my first HA 12/11. I have looked all over for the Target software. Why is such secret?

1 Like