Phonak Target software download new

I am looking for Target software for Audéo Life. Can someone please send me a download link? TIA

1 Like

Any chances of getting the latest Target program for Phonak Naida Paradise?
Thx

2 Likes

Could someone provide a link to the latest Target software?
Thanks

2 Likes

Hello, I am trying to program a pair of Oticon Synergy HA’s using Genie 2017.1 but I need an installation code for the program to recognize this Oticon family. You replied to my post about this a few days ago to check my PM. I have not gotten a message from you concerning this. If you have the installation code for these HA’s and could email it to me I would be grateful.

Regards.
daalias

PMs Sent…

Thank you everyone for your help. I’ve got my Target software now. I’ve got a MiniPro on order from China and I expect to get going with my programming in the new year.

2 Likes

Just got my K10.0 a week ago. I am ready to try to tweak them myself. Am having trouble finding the Target software. Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

1 Like

Oh! and by the way I am only 50 miles south in Lewisburg.

1 Like

PM sent!!! Go Titans!

Thanks cotermar!
I’LL check it out and make sure I understand everything before I start on my KS 10’s.
How long have you been tuning your own?
Again Thanks again!

1 Like

Would suggest to wait a few hours and try again… link is viable from my end… GOOD LUCK!!!

Could you please send me a link to the Target software. I have Audeo M70-R.
Thank you very much

Hello

Can someone share the link to download Phonak target 7.1

Thanks in advance
Aline

@aline

Don’t you get the software for free and automatically as you’re a Registered Provider?

Why would you need to ask for it?

1 Like

Hi. New to this forum but would very much appreciate a link to download Target 7 software.
Thanks.
David

1 Like

Same needed here please!

Can someone share the link to download Phonak target 7.1

I would appreciate your help. Can you please send me link.

1 Like

Hello.
New to this forum I have Phonak Audeo Paradise 90R. Need the latest Phonak Target software. Any help please?
Thanks.
Jose

1 Like

Hi I am new here. Please could someone share the link for the Target software with me? I have looked everywhere and think I accidently downloaded a virus in my attempts to find the right thing! I have sky V UP ears - I know they are meant for kids but my audiologist set them up for me. I would like to be able to tweak them myself. I also have Phonak Nathos which i don’t plan to mess with!

1 Like

@peanut_nut

Would you like the code to be able to program the Phonak Nathos?

The unlock code will allow you to program the Nathos and the Skys as well.

1 Like