Phonak Target software download new

Yes please! Thank you

@peanut_nut

I’ve messaged you.

Hello All, I am new to the forum and don’t know how, or if I can send a PM now?

I need the Phonak Target Software to go with a new pair of Phonak Audeo Paradise 50

I will use the Noah Wireless Bluetooth

1 Like

Dear everyone! I just switched from Oticon to Phonak Audeo M50 13T. I already have a Hi-Pro and cs44 cable, and I would just to ask for help downloading the Target 7,x sotfware.

Thank you!

1 Like

Hello.
I am also new to this forum I have Phonak Audeo Paradise 90R. I Need the latest Phonak Target software. I will appreciate so much some help please…
Thanks you. Luka

1 Like

Hi, I am new here. I just purchased new Phonak Naida’s. Like many others I cannot get the audiologist to program correctly. Could someone send me the the latest Target software please? Would be greatly appreciated and such a relief. Thanks in advance

1 Like

@ahmed.albttashi

Instead of commenting on all the threads asking for the same thing. Just give it time. People shouldn’t drop what they are doing to send over the software.

2 Likes

also looking for phonak target

1 Like

I have the Target software … and updated to 7.3 and it says I need to download the new sound update, but I can not find it … any help would be appreciated.

If I understand you issue correctly, try the Target Update icon (found at the bottom of the first page of Target software).

1 Like

1 Like

is the sound 5.0 the latest version ??

Reinstalling 5.0 sound fixed the problem :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

Is it a good practice to always allow the software to update the latest and greatest of the Phonak Target software and the related applications or simply leave it as is if all seems to be working.

No not really, if you don’t need the latest or there’s no benefit in doing so, there’s no reason to do so.

1 Like

I’m still on Target 6.2.8. No need for me to upgrade.

Thank you cottemar
I am also very interested in the Phonak Target software.
I am very grateful for tips where I can download the software.

Sorry my english is bad so i use google translator.
can you give me a hint thanks
I don’t know if PM is already working.
Regards

Hi everyone, new to the forum and new to my hearing aid, Phonak Audeo P90-312 for right ear only. I would like to have the ability to adjust these more than what the phone app can do. From what I have read, are the only things that are needed for this hearing aid is a Noahlink wireless adapter and the Target software? If so, I would appreciate a link or the ability to download the software. Thank you very much Nick

1 Like

Is there somebody who can get me a download link for the latest Target software. My audiologist has no idea how to setup my phonak P-90 hearing aids and neither understands my hearing needs. I am pretty sure that the setup and specific features of these advance hearing aid can be much better.

Please help, thank you.

1 Like

Hi Rob. Yet another “could I have the Target link please” post, sorry!

It’s taking forever to gradually tweak my streaming profiles to my liking so I thought I’d do it myself. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello,
And I would be happy if you could share the software Target with me.
Thanks!

2 Likes