Phonak Target software download new

Welcome to the forum, don’t forget you’ll need the Noahlink wireless programming device as well for your DIY projects.

1 Like

Welcome to the DIY category of the forum.
Suggested reading; DIY School (02 How to Program Your Hearing Aids)
DIY School (Choose Hardware-Programming Device for Phonak)
DIY School (Fitting Instructions Phonak Target)

Just click any PVC Avatar to find DIY School.

1 Like

yeah i didnt know, haha.
thought it would work with bluetooth

the ones from ali express, do they work?

anyone has expirience with those?

Yeah I’m sure they would, just use eBay or Amazon if you can, most people are happy from these places.

1 Like

thanks a lot people :wink:

Clip from DIY School (Choose Hardware-Programming Device for Phonak)
Tip: Click image to enlarge;

1 Like

Hello,

New here.

Previously had the Audeo Marvel M90-13T with Roger 03 receivers.

Am upgrading to the Audeo Life Lumity L90-RL.

I’m looking at purchasing a pair of the Audeo Marvel M70-R as a back up pair of aids and would like to learn how to program them.

Could anyone send me the link to the target software please and point me in the direction of some tutorials?

Thanks, appreciate it.

Sure, but don’t forget you’ll need the Noahlink wireless programming device as well for your DIY projects.
Check out the target user guide here.
Post a new topic for anything else.

https://www.phonak.com/en-us/site-search?q=Phonak+Target+step-by-step+guide+

1 Like

Hi @tenkan,

Thank you for the link, appreciate it.

Does it have to be the “Noahlink Wireless” for programming or can I use the “Phonak ICube 2”?

If both are compatible, which one is best?

Thanks again.

Yes use the Noahlink wireless for your HAs, iCube ll is for the older models.

Onec you install target, you’ll be able to find just about everything you’ll need to know about how to program and set things up, it’s a very easy way to find all your correct information.

See attachment to how to see which programming device is suitable for which model of HAs

L90 DEVICE

1 Like

Maybe I do have more work to do? @user207 How can I make this clearer? Also iCubeII is going obsolete and it has the potential to brick your hearing aids.

1 Like

@pvc Thank you, I didn’t even notice that list previously. Doh!!!

1 Like

@tenkan Thank you, Noahlink it is then!

1 Like

Hi, I have a Phonak P90, and would like to adjust it myself using Target. Could you send as well to download

Sorry sent u an incomplete msg, could u send me the link to download Phonak Target ? I want to be able to adjust myself. Thanks. -TW

Hi @user247; Welcome to the DIY category of the forum.

In addition to this DIY Software Prerequisite which you are inquiring about, there is also a DIY Hardware Prerequisite. That is, you will also need to use hardware (a Hearing Aid Programming Device).

Tip: Click any PVC Avatar to find DIY School.
Suggested DIY School reading;

• 02 How to Program Your Hearing Aids
  • Choose Hardware-Programming Device for Phonak
  • Fitting Instructions Phonak Target
  • Noahlink Wireless - DIY User Guide

Great your trying out DIY, for your P90 you’ll need the Noahlink wireless programming device, plus check out the target user guide, lots of good information here on the forum.
Any other questions just ask you can just start a new topic as lots of us doing DIY to help you along.

https://www.phonak.com/en-us/site-search?q=Phonak+Target+step-by-step+guide+

Both replies (above) offer essentially the same advice (and Yes, both include the reference to Phonak’s Target Step-by-step Guide). Though, one glaring difference is that one of the replies will NEVER/EVER mention DIY School!

So I have created a → Poll
which may or (may not) shed light on which is preferable? I dunno. See what you think.

Wow your arrogance knows no bounds, now your trying the sympathy card,you are nothing more then an online bully, when so many online platforms are trying hard with bullying prevention! but with people like you around they will forever be chasing their tails.
YOU DON’T HAVE HAVE SOLE RIGHTS TO WHO OR WHO DOES NOT GET DIY ADVICE.

1 Like

Is there a Phonak Target programmer’s/operator’s manual?
All I can find is brief (35 page or less) summaries.
Each topic in the ‘guide’ deserves an entire chapter.