Phonak Target software download new

Hi.
New to this forum and hearing aids. Demo’ed a few and decided on the Phonak Lumity 90. I’m getting them online but my audiologist will program them. But I’d like to have a look at programming them myself. I would very much appreciate a link to download Target 7 software.

Thanks !!

Don’t forget you’ll need the Noahlink wireless programming device as well for DIY projects.

1 Like

Got it !!! Thanks for all the help !!

Hi. I’m wondering if the Target software is still available. I’d like to try it with my Audeo P90-RL aids
Thanks for any info

Don’t forget you’ll need the Noahlink wireless programming device as well for DIY projects.

Thanks. I was aware of but am waiting to see if the Target software is available 1st.
Regards,
Al

Thanks. Much appreciated! Something new to learn.

I would very much appreciate a link to download the latest Target software for Phonak Paradise.
Anyone can help? Thanks!

Hi - I’m new here and would like to have a link to the latest Phonak Target software please. I’ve tried the procedure for the Universal Downloader but upon pressing the start bat file (after installing Python) nothing happens. Have spent hours trying to solve the issue. I have a Noahlink wireless Programmer on order. Hope you can help

Sure, don’t forget to check out the target user guide as well.

https://www.phonak.com/en-us/site-search?q=Target+user+guide+

Don’t button press. You have to Double-Click the Start.Bat file.

Thank you so very much!

1 Like

I just got a new pair of Phonak Lumia’s and would appreciate the software. I plan to give my new audiologist a fair shot to re-adjust these, but they are highly problematic right now and her office is closed the next two weeks. I had some success programming my Widex Moment’s before.

Sure, obviously you ha5the Noahlink wireless,also check out the target user guide as well.

https://www.phonak.com/en-us/site-search?q=Target+user+guide+

1 Like

May I have a link to the Phonak Target download. Thanks!

Alexa; Advise this member and (any future newbie members who may happen to read your words of wisdom) that they should not forget to use the Noahlink Wireless hearing aid programming device! And, to be sure to drink their Ovaltine.

Which version are you after, which models of HAs are you using? Check out the target user guide as well from here.

KS10. I have the Noahlink wireless for my Signia Pure that I use with Connexx. I just want to make a couple adjustments on my KS 10 without going to Costco.

Thanks.

Cool your all set up and ready to go then ; )