Phonak Target software download new

Thanks, got the KS10s tweaked!

2 Likes

Hi everyone! New to the site and would love a link to the Phonak Target 7.x download. I use Phonak Audeo P90. Thank you in advance!

Don’t forget you’ll need the Noahlink wireless programming device as well for your DIY projects.

I’ve got some nice new and shiny Phonak L90-RT hearing aids. I love them when they are connected to my cell phone or TV, the sound is awesome, like some of the best headphones I’ve had in a long time. But as for actual hearing aids, they are not adjusted correctly. I’ve been back to the audiologist twice and it’s not a short drive. I felt like the person they were just shuffling people through, not listening to what I’m saying. I’m an engineer and I’m pretty attentive to what I need to hear and what I could really care less about. I need to hear people speak. The hearing aids are adjusted to just amplify very high frequencies. Well I can hear a pin drop or me rub my arm gently, but I keep asking people to repeat themselves. It’s very annoying and I need to find a better way, which is why I’m posting here, to ask for the link to download the Phonak Target software. If it keeps going this way I will not be wearing these things for long.

I saw some links to a universal hearing aid software downloader which has you install python first. This is a big red flag to me so I’m still looking for the Phonak software. If the universal software actually works, why haven’t I seen any postings stating what a great software package it is, and also I haven’t seen anything negative either. Odd there are no follow-up postings.

1 Like

Sure no problem PM sent, yeah a lot of people are saying the same thing and don’t want to do a 3rd party install, you’ll also need the Noahlink wireless programming device as well for your DIY projects.

I’m definitely not opposed to third party software at all, Python wasn’t the hurdle, it was the Universal Hearing Downloader. There just were not that many comments. But eventually I did find more information (GitHub), more comments, that helped me. I was going to install it after I made a backup of my computer data and then test it out in Windows Sandbox. I do appreciate the link and I’ve grabbed that software but I’d like to be fair to the tool promoted here and do an evaluation and then make comments for future folks who drop by here. I will be sure to locate a Noahlink device as well.

Again, Thanks!

Thanks for your thoughtful comments @user113.

Just an update… I read the Phonak Target Initial Fitting guide and I’ve got to say, my audiologist did nothing of the sort. It was show me how to put them in my ears, told me to wear them for a few weeks to get use to them, and they showed me the door. My follow-up visit was terrible too. Amazing how well some of the VA doctors treat the vets. Well I have to order the Noah device and while I’m waiting, I’m trying to find all the literature I can on how to “properly” setup the hearing aids. I wish it were a one button click and you clicked a key when you heard the tone, just like a normal hearing test. I think the software does something similar to that with the disclaimer that a rear audiogram should be conducted. Maybe I will find a good video on how to do this, I haven’t started looking for that yet.

Thanks again for proving me the ability to obtain the required software.

1 Like

Yes you’ll have quite a bit of success with in-situ audiometry, AudiogramDirect, most of us DIY folks use it, check out the video to get a general run down on what’s involved.

1 Like

Hello! I’d like the download link to the latest Phonak Target Programm too. I’ve already got my NoahLink Wireless and I am using Phonak Audéo. Thank you!

1 Like

Welcome to the forum, great you have your NW already, check out the target user guide as well.

https://www.phonak.com/en-us/site-search?q=Target+user+guide+

Hi tenkan,

i just ordered the Noah wd. Can you advice me, where i can download the target software ? thanks, Ari

Hello! I’d like the download link to the latest Phonak Target Programm - anybody can help?

many thanks

Sure, great you have the NW on the way don’t forget to check the Phonak target user guide as well.

https://www.phonak.com/en-us/site-search?q=Phonak+Target+step-by-step+guide+

Hi!
I have a Phonak Audéo Paradise 70 R. I would like to download the Phonak Target software. Can I have a link to this? Thanks in advance for your help!

Where NW = Noahlink Wireless and HP= Hi Pro with Cables;
c2

Ok, well you’ll also need the Noahlink wireless programming device as well for your DIY projects, check out the target user guide as well.

https://www.phonak.com/en-us/site-search?q=Phonak+Target+step-by-step+guide+

Hello. I recently purchased a Lumity L90. I myself from Ukraine bought my device in the UK. I want to try to understand the programming of my device, there is a little feedback. I want to ask for a link to Phonak Target. Thanks in advance.

Sure, but don’t forget you’ll need the Noahlink wireless programming device for your DIY projects.

User guide

https://www.phonak.com/en-us/site-search?q=Target+user+guide+