Phonak Target software download new

Read your PM/Private Messages. Look at your Avatar c2 on the upper-right of your computer screen to see if it is growing some little notification ears? Then click that Avatar.

2 Likes

Hello,
I qam about to buy Phonak Lumity L90-R and Noahlink. I would appreciate a lot if someone could send me the latest Target software.
Thanks you very much in advance

HI! I’m new here on the forum, I would like to adjust my phonak paradise, could you help me too? I would be very grateful, thanks in advance!

-Francesco

Welcome to the forum, sure but don’t forget you’ll need the Noahlink wireless programming device as well for your DIY projects.

Check out the target user guide as well, plus have you been to school lately (DIY school that is) lots more information there.

https://www.phonak.com/en-us/site-search?q=Phonak+Target+step-by-step+guide+

1 Like

Hi,

I’m looking for Phonak Target 7.X…

Thanks in advance
Thomas

Here’s a link to → How to read DIY School PDF files

Suggested DIY School help files;

• 02 How to Program Your Hearing Aids
  • Choose Hardware-Programming Device for Phonak
  • Fitting Instructions Phonak Target
  • Noahlink Wireless - Instructions For Use
1 Like

Greetings, I would also like to get Target 8.x for my P90 aids.

edit: It’s Ok, I found the ‘download tool’ by myself :wink:

Hello, I also need help with the phonak target software. I have been using it already for some years but my computer broke down. Could someone please send me a link?
Thank you in advance!

Here’s a link to → How to read DIY School PDF files

Suggested DIY School help files;

• 02 How to Program Your Hearing Aids
  • Choose Hardware-Programming Device for Phonak
  • Fitting Instructions Phonak Target
  • Noahlink Wireless - DIY User Guide
1 Like

can you pls pm me how to get it? thanks

Hi there, sure but don’t forget you’ll need the Noahlink wireless programming device if you have the P90 as well, check out the target user guide as well.

Hi there! My grandmother is reluctant to go to the audiologists, so I thought I’d tune up her Phonak Audeos for her at home. I would be very grateful if someone could provide me the Target software!

Welcome to the forum, sure, but could you supply some more information, what is the exact model of Audeo, as this will determine the correct programming device you’ll need.
Check out the target user guide as well.

I am new here. I need to adjust my new Phonak Naida P90-UP BTE hearing aids. My hearing practitioner did not adjust the settings properly as the sounds are still not natural and need to do it myself so I am looking for the Phonak Target 8 latest version software. Can someone please help and provide me the link? Very much appreciated.

Welcome to the forum, sure but don’t forget you’ll need the Noahlink wireless programming device as well for DIY projects.
Check out the target user guide as well here.

Would anyone be kind enough to share the target software? My computer crashed :frowning: Thank you

Hi there, sure no problem, I keep a bunch of stuff on a flash drive just in case things like this happen.

Hi All. Phonak Target is on piratebay torrents. it is an old version - 5.something but you should be able to update it to the latest. That’s what I have done. I am now at version 8.something. Don’t know how long it will remain there, get it while you can. I am sure that there are plenty of good audiologists out there but I just can’t afford them. On my 4th set of phonaks in about 5 years and I have paid less than half for all of them combined than what the person who sold me my last pair paid for theirs. (P70s) I imagine that a good audiologist could tweak mine better than what I have done, but I would have to drive 2 hours to get one that I might trust.

1 Like

No please don’t use spambay/torrents for this, there’s no need at all, plenty of us on the forum willing to help out with this, you won’t be able update from 5 to the latest anyway.

Whatever works for you. There are experts everywhere.