Phonak Target software download new

Maybe I do have more work to do? @user207 How can I make this clearer? Also iCubeII is going obsolete and it has the potential to brick your hearing aids.

1 Like

@pvc Thank you, I didn’t even notice that list previously. Doh!!!

1 Like

@tenkan Thank you, Noahlink it is then!

1 Like

Hi, I have a Phonak P90, and would like to adjust it myself using Target. Could you send as well to download

Sorry sent u an incomplete msg, could u send me the link to download Phonak Target ? I want to be able to adjust myself. Thanks. -TW

Hi @user247; Welcome to the DIY category of the forum.

In addition to this DIY Software Prerequisite which you are inquiring about, there is also a DIY Hardware Prerequisite. That is, you will also need to use hardware (a Hearing Aid Programming Device).

Tip: Click any PVC Avatar to find DIY School.
Suggested DIY School reading;

• 02 How to Program Your Hearing Aids
  • Choose Hardware-Programming Device for Phonak
  • Fitting Instructions Phonak Target
  • Noahlink Wireless - DIY User Guide

Great your trying out DIY, for your P90 you’ll need the Noahlink wireless programming device, plus check out the target user guide, lots of good information here on the forum.
Any other questions just ask you can just start a new topic as lots of us doing DIY to help you along.

https://www.phonak.com/en-us/site-search?q=Phonak+Target+step-by-step+guide+

Both replies (above) offer essentially the same advice (and Yes, both include the reference to Phonak’s Target Step-by-step Guide). Though, one glaring difference is that one of the replies will NEVER/EVER mention DIY School!

So I have created a → Poll
which may or (may not) shed light on which is preferable? I dunno. See what you think.

Wow your arrogance knows no bounds, now your trying the sympathy card,you are nothing more then an online bully, when so many online platforms are trying hard with bullying prevention! but with people like you around they will forever be chasing their tails.
YOU DON’T HAVE HAVE SOLE RIGHTS TO WHO OR WHO DOES NOT GET DIY ADVICE.

1 Like

Is there a Phonak Target programmer’s/operator’s manual?
All I can find is brief (35 page or less) summaries.
Each topic in the ‘guide’ deserves an entire chapter.

This is a copy of the text at the beginning paragraph of a DIY School PDF document named (Fitting Instructions Phonak Target).

Copied Text follows;
Here’s a link where you can scroll down to find Phonak Resources and downloads which will allow downloads for Step by Step guides such as;
 Phonak Target Step-by-step Guide
 Phonak Target 7.3 Phonak Target User Guide

Audiology Online has a free course named Paradise in Target 7.0 Course:#35579. The course is a video that walks you through the steps for programming Paradise hearing aids. Note that you have to register in order to view the Audiology Online courses. But it’s free unless you are seeking educational credits. Since this is a video, you can Pause/Play and click backwards or forward on the play bar to re-watch parts of the video.

1 Like

Hello, I’m new to the forum. I’ve joined to learn more about Phonak DIY programming. Could anyone please point me to where I can download Phonak Target software ?
Thanks !

Sure, but don’t forget you’ll need the correct programming device for DIY projects.

Check out the target user guide as well.

1 Like

While the Phonak Resources pages are trivial to say the least.

But the Audiology Online courses have links:

which are much more helpful.

1 Like

could someone send me a link for the target software, please? thank you

Hi @user265 Welcome to the DIY (semi-hidden) category of the forum.

Sure, but don’t forget you’ll need the correct programming device for DIY projects.

Check out the → target user guide as well.

And, Click any PVC Avatar to find DIY School!!

Welcome to the forum, what HAs are you going DIY? You won’t regret going this route, it’s very easy to do and target is very user friendly,if you haven’t already checked the user guide
If you need anything else just start a new topic in DIY and we’ll be sure to help you out.

Thank you Mr forum moderator, and here’s some additional information (dialogue) for @user265;

If you are new to DIY self programming, then a DIY School PDF file named (02 How to Program Your Hearing Aids) discusses the basic steps for DIY. This will likely help you avoid some common mistakes that many of us have stumbled across in the past when self-fitting for the very first time.

Another DIY School PDF file named (Choose Hardware-Programming Device for Phonak) has a list of Phonak hearing aid models along with each programming device that can be used for each model. This takes the guess work out of selecting the correct programming device.

The DIY School PDF file named (Fitting Instructions Phonak Target) will help you to learn to use the Phonak Target fitting software. Yes, it contains links to instructional documents (Target User Guide, and such). There are also references to free video courses which may help further your education even more.

If you end up selecting the industry standard hearing aid programming device (Noahlink Wireless) because it is compatible with your hearing aid model, then there may be a few common glitches that you may run into when using Noahlink Wireless. The DIY School PDF file named (Noahlink Wireless - Instructions For Use) will help you avoid these common glitches/problems.

@user207 This is semi-hidden Hearing Aid Self-Fitting and Adjusting [DIY]) category
where we can discuss DIY openly.

Rechargeable HAs as backups have some issues. The Lion batteries need conditioning if you plan to store them. Also buying used rechargeable HAs from EBay may require battery replacement in the near future. Do you know how difficult (or costly) that is?

Tip: Click any PVC Avatar to find DIY School.
Suggested DIY School reading;

• Buying Rechargeable Hearing Aids

Thanks so much!

I’m considering programming my hearing aids myself…Question…will the hardware work with an old Mac computer?

Thanks
DaveL
Toronto