Phonak Marvel Audeo M30 312T bluetooth connection with movement

bluetooth

I just got my Phonak Marvel Audeo M30 312T on Monday April 1st 2019. The one major issue I am finding is when I try to put my phone in my pocket I have connection issues with bluetooth. At first I though it might be a range issue but if I put my phone down with no movement no issues. If I put it in any pocket I have a constant connection problem. I got these hearing aids specifically because I’m a mail carrier and have walking parts to my route. It seems to be worse when I’m walking. I have the Samsung galaxy s9. I’ve reported to phonak but they are claiming “the body affect”

1 Like

I don’t think it’s a 312T issue. I have the M70-R and have the issue. but it all depends on which pocket I put my phone.

If it’s in the right front pants pocket, I’ll get brief dropout from Bluetooth during my 5 mile jogs.

BUT if I put it in the left front or any of the back pant pockets or even any pocket on a light jacket, I rarely get any drop out from Bluetooth.

1 Like

I agree I do not think it’s a 312T issue but more of a bluetooth connection issue.

0 Likes

I have the Marvels M70 312 and used to experiment the same issue when I’m walking. I found out that moving my phone to a different pocket and also tweaking the Bluetooth settings in my phone sorted it out somehow.

0 Likes

I have just received the Phonak Marvel Audeo M90R on April 12. I am also having the same issue, that is, when I put my phone in my pocket (Samsung Galaxy S9+) I have constant bluetooth connectivity issues. It doesn’t matter which pocket I put the phone in (pants or jacket front or back). The connection is so bad that it is impossible to listen to anything… I walk/run a lot as well and this was one of the reasons that I selected this particular hearing aid.

Anybody else experiencing the same issue? Any suggestions/solutions?

0 Likes

I do not run but walk 2 hours and 20 minutes as a mail carrier. I’m still having issues. Phonak suggested they switch my bluetooth to my left hearing aid from my right. That didnt help. I’m pretty frustrated. I love these hearing aids but still no fix.

0 Likes

Hello. First please excuse my bad english. I’ve had the same Problem using the Marvel M90 T13 with the Samsung Galaxy S6. If i put my phone in the racebike jersey the bluetooth connection is disturb. With a iPhone 8 there are no problems with the bluetooth connection. I think its a problem of the Smartphone that used.

Günter

0 Likes

I have marvel 70rs. My phone is in a case on my belt, left side .I don’t have any problems.

0 Likes

Hi what model of phone are you using? We are trying to figure out if the problem is specific to Samsung phones.

0 Likes

I have a galaxy s7 .

0 Likes

I have the marvel 90s 13t and I very rarely ever get drop outs, my iPhone X can be in my heavy jacket pocket 20+ feet away whilst playing in a pool hall and I am getting everything, beeps for text messages, emails coming in, rings for calls etc… TV connector is the same, I get it all over the house, through 2 or 3 walls, with only a couple of black spots! Cheers Kev

0 Likes

I had to change the Marvels bluetooth to fixed Bandwidth to correct phone call issues with my Samsung S10. I read on a Samsung forum that it also fixed intermittent streaming. If you haven’t already done this it would be worth a try.

2 Likes