Phonak Lumity Titanium Ear Molds

Does anyone know the approx. cost of custom titanium ear molds for the Phonak Lumity 90? Am I correct in assuming these would not be available in a “clear” or transparent finish?

Depends on the country I guess - and the outfit. Could be bundled anyway if you buy the hearing aids outright. When I had custom receivers (but not titanium) made at Costco though, I think it was approx 150 UK pounds (180 dollars) and was added to the price overall. I would suggest a private dispenser/audiologist would charge more - maybe double based on my experience of what I have been quoted for moulds. But as I say these are not titanium - I would assume they would be a higher cost.

I do not know if a clesr and transparent finish would be available for titanium moulds.

You may find transparent molds, but they won’t be made of titanium. Titanium is a metal. It is very strong.

My titanium slimtips are silvery-grey colored. I am led to believe they are 3d printed in SE Asia.

WH

2 Likes

I am also in the process of getting custom titanium ear molds for my L90 with activevents. Will be getting ear impressions next week then ordering the molds. I was quoted estimated costs that are not bundled at no more than $150 total.

1 Like

Great. Thanks. That’s what I needed to know.

Thanks. that’s very helpful.

1 Like