Oticon More next generation?

You can use that but I am smarter than that. LOL

I assumed we were not inclusive enough to include the other models.

@prodigyplace: Then what name do you suggest?

I’m open to suggestions!

Yes yes yes…umm…but we don’t like to call you guys that, Oticonians is more socially acceptable.

1 Like

@tenkan: Hrrmph! :face_with_monocle: By the way, :fire_extinguisher: tenk :fire_extinguisher:… are you a Phonakite or a Resoundigan?

A Phonakite! Insulting :sunglasses: Signia, Widex I use and yes I can relate to being a Resoundigan as well!

1 Like

Oticonian is better than the more inclusive Demanted.

Remember Demant owns Oticon.

1 Like

@tenkan: Signiphite and Widecquian dual person … 🫢 oops! … citizenship, then?

1 Like

Demaniac, you mean?

1 Like

That sounds like pure evil.

1 Like

@prodigyplace: They say there’s a fine line between genius and the Demantia that devised Oticon’s neural network!

At times they are truly indistinguishable.

1 Like

@prodigyplace: The interesting thing is that genuine Oticon brand More hearing aids’ popularity has emerged quietly and spontaneously … as described in numerous threads by @Volusiano , who has observed that true engineering innovation is passed on from one satisfied user to another, until - almost imperceptibly - there emerges a population of adopters, out of nowhere.

1 Like

I think my audiologist wanted me to go with Phonak. After the KS10 charging issues as well as the limited runtime due to no Bluetooth LE I decided against them. If the 3 candidates they were the most expensive. My poor KS8 Rexton firmware experiences made me hesitant on choosing Signia.

I really have high hopes for the Oticon More 1. Time will tell.

1 Like

@prodigyplace: I convey to you my most sincere best wishes for your outstanding satisfaction with your genuine Oticon®️ brand More1s .

As my Grandma SpudGunner used to say: “No one ever regrets choosing the very best that money can buy!

1 Like

my audiologist confirmed that there will be new aids from Oticon for the VA. He believes it will be with this May’s VA contract

5 Likes

Is the next generation going to be Oticon Even More?

1 Like

or…
Oticon More Still
or
Oticon Wait There’s More!
or
Oticon MoreOrLess
or
Oticon S’Mores

1 Like

… genuine Oticon®️ “Mority”