NHS hearing aids not connecting to Noahlink

I have recent NHS Signia Stretta M hearing aids.
In preparation to do DIY with Oticon More 1 which I am waiting for delivery.
I thought I would try experimenting with my new Noahlink wireless and the Stretta HAs
Down loaded Starkey Inspire which connects OK with the Noahlink but the Noahlink cannot recognise the Stretta Ms . I wondered if the Strettas are inhibitted from connecting because they are from NHS.
I tried all the recommended ways : turning off smart phone bluetooth and rebooting the HAs without success.
Has anyone got any ideas about this ?

Most likely locked with a code, seems to be the case with other NHS models.

Not having used Noahlink before I had assumed that the HAs would be recognised and connection made and the locking take the form of denial of data transfer until a code be entered somewhere .
Perhaps the NHS security is more cunning than I had imagined ! in which case I am at a loss to understand how the locking procedure can be operated.

Clip from DIY School (02 How to Program Your Hearing Aids)
Tip: You can click the image to enlarge.

For Starkey it may be Tools / Add Code - Though Let me know if this works so that I can document this for others. It seems related to encrypted serial numbers so I don’t know if this will work?

No, that doesn’t seem right. Maybe it’s Tools / Device Access Settings.

Link to → Tools Menu

Link to → Tools Menu- Device Access Settings

@GordonED
You got the wrong fitting software
Starkey Inspire is not recognizing the Signia Stretta devices, because it is not the right fitting software for Signia hearing aids.

You need to install Connexx/SiFit fitting Software for programming Signia hearing aids.

See PVC’s " DIY School - (v2.0) "

1 Like

Oh? Thanks, I lost track of that. Well the Starkey codes were interesting :wink:

For Signia I believe the code may be entered via
Preferences/Edit User Preferences/Workflow/Password Protection

Thank you everyone for all the the advice and information.
Lots of avenues for me to explore !

Hi Gordon

please check you private messages

Success !
Connexx/SiFit works fine .No code seems to be needed .These NHS hearing aids are not locked.
Thank you very much

1 Like

Awesome fantastic, thanks for letting us know.