New myPhonak app

My P90-R without Life are current with 1:1:13 as of 10:45 am 2022.07.29 per Target.

To update that you need to see someone with target & noahlink wireless. For most folks, that’s their HCP at the office. Can’t be done remotely. Can’t be done via app.

WH

1 Like

Yes, I have Target and Noah. There is no update available for non-Life.

1 Like

I was wondering. Thanks for posting that!

WH

1 Like

There is an update available for the myPhonak app. Changelog:
New hearing aids supported:
Phonak Audéo™ Lumity*

-Separated speech focus and noise reduction controls
-Control of new feature StereoZoom 2.0
-General bugfixes and performance improvements

2 Likes

Yes. Thank you for the heads up!

Version 6.2.0

2 Likes

The my phonak app mentions the new hearing aid Lumity in the latest update.

2 Likes

Maybe lumity will have little LEDs to tell my wife that I’m streaming and not ignoring her…

WH

4 Likes

Got the new myphonak app update today. Big change is they made the volume slider larger.

2 Likes

Updated…looks like I have to go to “Advanced Settings” now to adjust programs I’ve saved. First reaction. I don’t like that.

DaveL

1 Like

Very disappointed with Phonak.I have phonak cros p which is still not compatible with the app.

Why is Phonak wasting all their research on developing exercise programs on their App which has nothing to do with hearing loss and not developing their App to be compatible with their Cros P aid which has everything to do with heating loss.

2 Likes

Excellent update. Took the health advertisement widgets off the main screen, increased the volume controls, almost like the old app version. Much better!

6 Likes

I used the App yesterday, today got the update. I am not sure I would have noticed the update :slight_smile: However while the left aid connected the right didn’t. I switched off, switched on and it repaired.

lol. This happens to me all the time when I’m doing the dishes and listening to podcasts

1 Like

I wonder how an audiologist connects to a client’s hearing aids via myphonak? Does the target software a way to do this? Does this require a verification?

Good question. Not had an OTA consultation yet and remained to be convinced.

I’ve had several successful remote session’s with my audiologist using the app. I haven’t done it in the past few days, so I can’t speak on the recent update.

You connect via the app via the support button… when your audiologist logs in. It becomes like a video conference call. In the background, the audiologist makes the adjustments via their target program. It then connects & syncs to your hearing aids.

You get the usual tones when everything is done.

My old tablet has minimal RAM memory so the audio tends to stutter. Everything else works fine. Using my newer phone with much more RAM memory, everything works great.

1 Like

Thanks. May I ask you if one can use bluetooth connection during remote adjustment so that s/he can hear the audiologist

To a certain extent, but my HAs completely rebooted when she was finished sending the changes. It took a little while to boot and then I had to reconnect with the phone, since the bt connection had dropped.

WH

1 Like

Sorry, my paradise hearing aids are indeed connected via Bluetooth to the app.

My phone is connected to my home Wi-Fi network