Myphonak app connect two sets of P90's, one R and other 312

I have P90R’s and P90-312’s, can I connect both to MyPhonak app.?

Only one at a time, you’d need to pair each set tho.

1 Like

So I have to “Forget my device(s)” and then connect the other set ?

In the App, don’t think you’ll need to bother with phone Bluetooth pairings.

You are correct … it would be nice to have the app handle more that one set of HA’s, but that would be to much to ask for. :grinning:

1 Like

Probably over 90% of the hearing aid market only regularly uses one set of aids. It would add cost and complexity to the application to handle multiple sets.

Could you try setting up a second user account on Android, and then using that account for the other pair of hearing aids? Sub-optimal, but perhaps better than nothing.

3 Likes

You could try having a second phone to do the second pair.

Grey Ghost, How did you finally handle this? I have L90’s and P90’s and trying to figure out how or whether I can use the MyPhonak app for both. Classic Bluetooth is not a problem, I just set up one set where the right aid is the connector and the other set where the left aid is the connector. But I haven’t figured out a solution for the app. It would seem if one set is turned off the other set should connect. I guess that is wishful thinking.

the only way I have found is to “forget device” and repair the second pair of aids :frowning:

1 Like

@raylock1
I use a separate phone for each with the App.
For calls/audio you can pair them both in you phone, or in my case, in both phones

Peter

1 Like

@GrayGhost @ PeterH FWIW I installed MyPhonakJunior app on my phone and set it up with the second set of hearing aids. MyPhonakJunior has much of the same functionally as the adult version. So I now have a separate app for each set of hearing aids which makes the switch a non issue.

3 Likes

The junior app does no way near what the normal myPhonak App does but at least it allows you to have two Apps connected ready to use.

I used to use the junior App. Wasn’t impressed compared to the normal App.

1 Like

What also work is the app cloning on Android phones.
If you have an Android phone than you can use the feature: Dual Apps / Parallel Apps / Clone Apps etc…, each manufacturer have differnet name for this feature.
On my Xiaomi phone it is called Dual Apps, and you can go to settings and search Dual Apps then select MyPhonak , it creates a copy of the app (twin instance) with a slight different symbol on the start screen. The cloned app have the yellow clone symbol.

Each instance is connected with a different pair of hearing aids.
The left App is connected with Naida L90 , the right App is linked with Naida M90

https://www.makeuseof.com/run-two-copies-of-app-android/

4 Likes

That’s a good idea I’ll check that out myself.

My Samsung android phone only has messenger listed under Dual apps :frowning:

@GrayGhost

in this case you may need to install an additional AppCloner app to obtain the feature for your phone.

Try the App: " Clone App " or “Multiple Accounts: Dual Accounts

P90s and KS10s FTW - Easyline and myPhonak Apps

Which aids are you using with Easyline? I just tried it with my L90’s and P90’s and it showed incompatible devices. Using a Samsung A52 5G. I have tried several dual and parallel apps but the cloned myPhonak app does not find the HAs.

I also tried to connect different pairs of the same brand but didn’t succeed either by using some clone apps. Probably not the right ones. Forgot which ones and I am done with it by now. (Android phone now has remnants of clone apps which ask for sign-in’s etc.) Only way to deal with two HA pairs of same brand for me was by forgetting in the settings etc. But maybe others will have good experience by some of the apps that will work for them.

At the other hand I now own a Phonak P90 and one the same kind branded Amplifon. I managed to get the ampli-energy Phonak P90 to connect with the Amplifon app and the Phonak P90 to the MyPhonak app. And I can do DIY in both with the same Target software. (By the way I like the Amplifon app far more than the MyPhonak app as it gives me more available adjustment options).

2 Likes