Myphonak app connect two sets of P90's, one R and other 312

That’s great. I thought Amplifon had locked soft
software?

KS10s are the Costco aids, they are basically P90s and have their own App - Easyline

Like the Amplifon example above. You can have Easyline and MyPhonak both active at the same time

This gives you two P90 apps

@michael1

Amplifon App is working for me on my P70 and gives me the Audio Balance between Mic and Bluetooth.

I’m happy as I now have 2 x pairs of P70.

Heard this before on this forum.
I indeed have 3 different Ampli-energy’s myself.
1 is a Phonak P90 which works, not locked!..
2 of them are Rextons which I cannot connect to my fitting software, saying Amplifon database is missing. (A B2 and a B4).

1 Like

@emile.heilbron @Zebras Thanks for the suggestion. The Amplifon remote app is working with my P90s and appears to have much more functionality than the myPhonak Jr. I will need to play to play with this to see exactly what it can do.

1 Like

@raylock1
Thank you for this comparisson about Phonak Jr. as I was to give it a try too. But now it seems to be not worth it. I’ll then stay with my preferred Amplifon over MyPhonak (‘Sr.’) app.

Yes I found this.

There doesn’t seem to be any LE options in my Bluetooth when using the Amplifon as all which I found odd.

@emile.heilbron

I wouldn’t even download the Junior App.

It literally just does volume and program change.

No where near as good as the normal myPhonak.

Unsure why Phonak have made the Junior one so basic as it’s suitable for teenagers apparently.

2 Likes