I’ve ended up with more licenses when selecting Recover Roger Receivers in Roger Upgrader Software

It’ll be interesting to see if I can actually transfer them but according to my Apps and both Roger iN Mics, I currently have 8 x licenses when I shouldn’t have that many.

Apps I use are MyPhonak and Junior myPhonak.

I can also hear through my Roger Mics with both sets of hearing aids.

2 Likes

Can you send one to me? :wink:

I have found it strange, when installing/uninstalling Roger licenses, with the Roger Installer.

Peter

1 Like

I can confirm they can be transferred and none of the other receivers / licenses have been lost even with connecting to software.

1 Like

Hi Zebras
you could get rid of one for study :wink:
there could be something for everyone :face_with_peeking_eye: :hear_with_hearing_aid:

That’s great, you don’t have to buy expensive roger receivers

1 Like

What version of Roger upgrade is this?

@Mary998

1.27 I believe it is. :slight_smile:

FYI, I just recovered licenses with a Roger Select iN microphone using Roger Upgrader 1.27. Worked like a charm.

In the process, the Upgrader software told me I had 5 sets of licenses I could recover (one set at a time). So if I had a second set of hearing aids, I could recover licenses to put in those.

Thanks to everyone who posted about this.

4 Likes

Glad it worked for you :slight_smile:

Hi Haggis,
Could you please explain how you were able to do this?
I have a used Roger ON IN that only came with 1 license which I’ve successfully transfered to my right hearing aid.

How would I recover the additional license? Were you just using the auto-updater?

Thanks!

Upgrader at: Roger Upgrader Support| PhonakPro

1 Like

Thank you so much for your reply. I’ll give it a try!

That worked like a champ for me! Thank you so much! Andy

1 Like

Unlimited receivers built in is intended by Phonak with Roger Unlimited

With the introduction of Roger Unlimited, we simplify even more the installation and uninstallation of receivers. All Roger microphones have unlimited built-in receivers to be setup via RogerDirect, meaning:

And on the Phonak website for Roger ON In V2 they state for Roger On IN v2
All new generation of Roger microphones have unlimited receivers built in and ready to use with Phonak hearing aids integrating RogerDirect™.”

• No time lost to install receivers*
  • No need to uninstall receivers*
  • No need for iN microphone*