Help for download of Phonak Target 7

Don’t forget you’ll need the Noahlink wireless programming device as well for DIY.

Thanks you, I ordered this…

My noahlink has arrived. I’m now looking for the target link if anyone can help.

Hi, could someone pm me a download link for the target program?

Also would greatly appreciate a link to download the target software.
Thanks!

Click any PVC Avatar and then; Click PVC’s Featured Topic.
c1

Don’t forget you’ll need the correct programming device as well for DIY projects.

Check out the target user guide.

https://www.phonakpro.com/us/en/support/other-support/target-fitting-software/overview-target.html

I would greatly appreciate a copy of the Target software.

One question: Will this version work with a iCube (first generation).

With thanks in advance!

It will, upto version 6.1 I’ve been told, so what HAs are you trying to program?

I am a new hearing aid user. Looks like there is hope and the first thing is to find the Target software. Can anyone let me know how to get it? Thanks so much in advance.

Click any PVC Avatar and then; Click PVC’s Featured Topic.
c1

Don’t forget you’ll need the correct programming device as well for DIY.

I have a new pair of Phonak Audeo Paradise 90. However, after several tuning, I am still not happy with the hearing air performance. It is very hard to understand content in noisy environment. always come across sudden sound increase, it can be very noisy.

I really need a Phonak Target software so that I can try to get it adjusted. Could someone please help me with a Target software?

thanks heaps.

Ok, but don’t forget you’ll need the Noahlink wireless programming device as well for your DIY projects.

Thanks Tenkan. I am trying to get a Noahlink device.

hi everyone
Im Adam - new here
Please can someone share Phonak Target 7.1 software.

regards

Sure no problem, don’t forget you’ll need the correct programming device as well for your DIY projects.

Hi Tenkan,

I have received my Noahlink device and downloaded Phonak target 8. However, I cannot link Noahlink to the software. It seems Noahlink is a plug in and auto run system. but I couldn’t see any sign it linked to my computer. (when I connect it to my computer, the green light was on for 3 seconds)
do you know what is the reason for it?

thanks heaps.
Emily

Hi Emily; You should read a DIY School - (v2.0) PDF file named (Noahlink Wireless - DIY User Guide). Here’s a clip below. The PDF file also contains driver trouble shooting tips, a link to a tool to fix driver problems, a list of ARM computers that cannot use Noahlink Wireless, and even a description of the Malware that is included on the USB drive that comes with a new Noahlink Wireless. Don’t fret about the Malware. Just don’t use the USB drive. You don’t need it.

Tip: Click the image below to enlarge;

Hey great you got it, so yeah it’s plug and play, the instructions above will get you up and running, if you need anything else just start a new topic and everyone will help you along.