Help for download of Phonak Target 7

Sure, it’s available, but don’t forget you’ll need the correct programming device as well, plus check out the target user guide before jumping in.

https://www.phonakpro.com/us/en/support/other-support/target-fitting-software/overview-target.html

Hi,

Can I get a link for Target 7 or 8?

Thanks!

Sure, but don’t forget you’ll need the correct programming device as well, if your interested in doing DIY.

I know for Paradise aids I’d need the Noahlink Wireless. Do you know what I’d need for the older Venture aids? When I got them fitted my audiologist used a device similar to a compilot, but I don’t know what it’s called. If I did any DIY’ing on my aids I’d start with my (soon to be) old pair so I don’t risk messing anything up.

Yes for the older venture platform you can use iCube ll for wireless programming, check eBay as you can usually find them they’re.

Target user guide here.

https://www.phonakpro.com/us/en/support/other-support/target-fitting-software/overview-target.html

Can someone provide a link to Target 7?

Also, if you share, is there a reason I shouldn’t put this up on a torrent? I can’t find one and assume there must be some reason that I’d like to honor.

Thank you so very much!

2 Likes

Hello, for a week I couldn’t find the phonak target. and here I finally found the forum. and i am also looking for software
thank you

[image]

[image]

Sure, but don’t forget you’ll need the correct programming device as well for DIY.

yes, i have noahlink wireless - why can’t i open nvl v driver drivers for noah link and i have noah link connected

thank you very much.

[image]

Are you having a problem with connection to your HAs? Your Noahlink wireless is plug and play in most cases.

hello. I got an iCube ll. Please give me the target download link. can not find.

Thank you. It was helpful.

Hi everyone, I am new to this forum. Could anyone please send me the link to download the Phonak Target 7.1 software to program my Phonak Naida? Would greatly appreciate it.

Hi All,

If some kind soul could also share the Phonak Target 7.x link with me also I would be internally grateful.

Many thanks

Don’t forget you’ll need the correct programming device as well for DIY.

Many thanks tenkan. much appreciated.

Hello dear members,

I would also appreciate a link to the latest Phonak Target software for my P90.

Kind regards

Don’t forget you’ll need the Noahlink wireless programming device as well for DIY.

Hello. I have 2 phonak paradise 90. Please send me a link to the latest Phonak Target software for my P90