Help for download of Phonak Target 7

Good morning. I have a noahlink and would greatly appreciate a link to the Target software.

1 Like

Hi, I’m looking for the software necessary to adjust my Audeo P90-RT hearing aids. Can anyone send me a link? Thank you.

Sure but don’t forget you’ll need the Noahlink wireless programming device as well.

I’m also looking for the Phonak Target software/download. Can somebody help/pm me? thanks

Sure, but don’t forget you’ll need the correct programming device as well, for P90’S a Noahlink wireless.

1 Like

Question: iPFG2.6e software has the same functions as Target software, is it convenient to have both programs or is it not necessary to download iPFG2.6e if you have Target?

Excerpt from DIY School;

1 Like

No just install the target software, the older software is not for the Paradise P90’S you have.

Have a read of the target user guide before jumping in and programming your HAs.

https://www.phonakpro.com/us/en/support/other-support/target-fitting-software/overview-target.html

1 Like

Hello I have a set of phonak marval hearingaids and a nohalink wireless just need help in finding Target 7
X software, I have experience in programming my old Siemens Nitro 7mi hearing aids, any help finding the Target software will be appriciated.
Thank you Ron

Sure it’s available, here’s the user guide as well.

https://www.phonakpro.com/us/en/support/other-support/target-fitting-software/overview-target.html

Thank you for all your help. Ron

I am also looking for the Target Software. Could some one please share the link.

1 Like

Can I also have the link please. I downloaded the two iPFG Files from Phonak website but it doesn’t seem support audeo paradise

Hi
I am also trying to download the Phonak Target, if anyone can share a link I would appreciate it

Sure, but don’t forget you’ll need the correct programming device as well.

Wow, I completely missed that.
I am new to hearing aids…
Is there a way to connect the device (Phonak P90) directly to the computer via Bluetooth?

No unfortunately, you’ll need the Noahlink wireless programming device, easy enough to get on eBay.

Hi, I have Phonak Virto P70 and I am waiting to have available in Italy the Audeo Lumity (i hope before the end of the year)
In the meanwhile I would like to optimize the fitting.
As far as I have understood I need to buy a Noahlink Wireless Bluetooth Digital programmer and then download Phonak Target 7.
I have a couple question:
-can I modify the Audiologist setting and adding accessories or I need to start from the scratch?
-will Noahlink and Target 7 work both for Virto P70 and Audeo Lumity?

PLease could you help me to find a link to download the phonak target software? I need urgently to make some changes. I already have noahlink device. Many Thanks!

1 Like

Target 7 will work for Virto P70, Target 8 will work for both Virto P70 and Audeo Lumity, also;

For DIY Help 24/7; Click any PVC Avatar; and then
Click PVC’s Featured Topic; Hearing Aid Fitting DIY School and Fitting Software
There you will find two clickable links for (DIY School and Fitting Software).

Read the DIY School PDF file named (02 How to Program Your Hearing Aids);
Step 5 – Save your Original Professional Settings (if any)

1 Like