Help for download of Phonak Target 7

Proplem Solved ! Thanks everyone !!!

I am looking to download the latest version of Phonak Target to adjust programing on my P90’s. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Sure, but don’t forget your programming device, in your case a Noahlink wireless.

1 Like

I am looking to download the latest version of Phonak Target to adjust programing on my 70P’s. Please help me to find it.

Sure, but don’t forget you’ll need the Noahlink wireless programming device as well.

Hi,
I would very much appreciate a link to the Target 7 software.
And also, when looking for Noahlink on eBay, I could find only offers from China. Does someone know if they can be obtained from within EU to avoid dealing with the customs?
Thank you in advance!

Bought mine from here.

looking for download link. please personal message me. thanks.

1 Like

Thanks Zebras but, since UK is no longer in EU, dealing with the customs cannot be avoided.
I have found a supplier in Germany: Noahlink Wireless
Does anyone have any experience with them?

I already got Noahlink, but I cant find any Link for download and did not receive any message or mail with it? Please help…

Do you have the NoahLink wireless? Are you going to use Phonac Target software?
This is what I am trying to use.

I would, but unfortunately I’m unable to PM you for some reason.

Could someone send me a link to phonak target software, my old one was gone with my previous computer. Thanks!

Sure, don’t forget your correct programming device.

I would like to test a few adjustments to my Phonak Marvels. Could someone please send Target 7 link.

Thanks

Hi guys! I’ve bought a pair of Phonak Paradise P90 Life and looking for the link to the link to 7.3 Phonak Target software, if someone is kind enough to PM me. Cheers, Scott

Sure, but don’t forget you’ll need the Noahlink wireless programming device as well.

Heyho,

i am also looking for the Target Software, would be great if somebody can me help.

Thanks, and greetings from Germany. :coffee:

Sure, but don’t forget you’ll need the correct programming device as well.

1 Like

I currently have Resound Quattro 9 aids and use their software but I am changing to Phonak Paradise 90 s so would be grateful for a link to Target software.

1 Like