Help for download of Phonak Target 7

Ok, but don’t forget you’ll need the Noahlink wireless programming device as well for your DIY projects.

Thanks Tenkan. I am trying to get a Noahlink device.

hi everyone
Im Adam - new here
Please can someone share Phonak Target 7.1 software.

regards

Sure no problem, don’t forget you’ll need the correct programming device as well for your DIY projects.

Hi Tenkan,

I have received my Noahlink device and downloaded Phonak target 8. However, I cannot link Noahlink to the software. It seems Noahlink is a plug in and auto run system. but I couldn’t see any sign it linked to my computer. (when I connect it to my computer, the green light was on for 3 seconds)
do you know what is the reason for it?

thanks heaps.
Emily

Hi Emily; You should read a DIY School - (v2.0) PDF file named (Noahlink Wireless - DIY User Guide). Here’s a clip below. The PDF file also contains driver trouble shooting tips, a link to a tool to fix driver problems, a list of ARM computers that cannot use Noahlink Wireless, and even a description of the Malware that is included on the USB drive that comes with a new Noahlink Wireless. Don’t fret about the Malware. Just don’t use the USB drive. You don’t need it.

Tip: Click the image below to enlarge;

Hey great you got it, so yeah it’s plug and play, the instructions above will get you up and running, if you need anything else just start a new topic and everyone will help you along.

I am also looking for help with a Target 7 link for my new P90s
I am struggling to get to grips with this forum (it must be my age)
I don’t even know if this is the right way to ask but here’s hoping!

Yep, this way is as correct as any. Read your DM/PM.

Good to see you here,you can start a new topic for anything you need, we have a great bunch of people who can help you along with your DIY projects, oh and don’t forget you’ll need the Noahlink wireless programming device as well for DIY.

1 Like

Did you got it Ricky? just read the request

Hello! Wow this site has my hopes up for helping my grandmother out since her audiologist closed up shop. Can someone please point me in the right direction to be able to obtain the Phone software to make adjustments to her Audeo M90 hearing aids?

1. Hardware Prerequisite: In addition to obtaining free fitting software, you will also need to use a Hearing Aid Programming Device/hardware. For most (but not all) recently sold hearing aids, the device you will need is Noahlink Wireless. Some think that Remote Fitting can be used take the place of this hardware prerequisite. It cannot! You will still need hardware as a starting point in order to create a Remote Fitting session. This non-trivial task requires due diligence!

For Phonak Marvel’s you should use Noahlink Wireless.

I would really appreciate if someone can share the Phonak Target software link (Latest Version)! Thanks.

Sure, but don’t forget you’ll need the Noahlink wireless programming device for the latest models HAs, check out the target user guide as well.

https://www.phonak.com/en-us/site-search?q=Phonak+Target+step-by-step+guide+

Just upgraded my 2012 Bolero for an Audeo P with a Cros. I used Target 3 for the last 10 years but need the latest version of Target for these aids. Can one of the expert contributors please PM me with advice on how to obtain this.
TIA
KR’s Andy B

c2

Wow 10years since you’ve upgraded, you should notice a big difference going to paradise platform, well don’t forget you’ll also need to update to the Noahlink wireless programming device for your DIY project.

Hello Everyone.

I hope someone can help. I got my grandmother a compilot lI for her phonak bolero hearing aid. I need to try and reset the compilot to factory setting as it is not pairing to her hearing aid. The compilot is not brand new and was paired to a different hearing aid previously.

Could someone kindly share a link to the phonak target software.

Thank you in advance.

Sure, you’ll need at USB cable to plug it in to your laptop, there’s a way to reset manually as well, hopefully you won’t need to connect your HAs as well to “group/pair” the compilot ll.