Help for download of Phonak Target 7

Sure, but don’t forget you’ll need the correct programming device as well.

Wow, I completely missed that.
I am new to hearing aids…
Is there a way to connect the device (Phonak P90) directly to the computer via Bluetooth?

No unfortunately, you’ll need the Noahlink wireless programming device, easy enough to get on eBay.

Hi, I have Phonak Virto P70 and I am waiting to have available in Italy the Audeo Lumity (i hope before the end of the year)
In the meanwhile I would like to optimize the fitting.
As far as I have understood I need to buy a Noahlink Wireless Bluetooth Digital programmer and then download Phonak Target 7.
I have a couple question:
-can I modify the Audiologist setting and adding accessories or I need to start from the scratch?
-will Noahlink and Target 7 work both for Virto P70 and Audeo Lumity?

PLease could you help me to find a link to download the phonak target software? I need urgently to make some changes. I already have noahlink device. Many Thanks!

1 Like

Target 7 will work for Virto P70, Target 8 will work for both Virto P70 and Audeo Lumity, also;

For DIY Help 24/7; Click any PVC Avatar; and then
Click PVC’s Featured Topic; Hearing Aid Fitting DIY School and Fitting Software
There you will find two clickable links for (DIY School and Fitting Software).

Read the DIY School PDF file named (02 How to Program Your Hearing Aids);
Step 5 – Save your Original Professional Settings (if any)

1 Like

Please could you provide a link to the Phonak Target software? I already have NoahLink device. Many Thanks!

Sure, check out the user guide before jumping in.

https://www.phonakpro.com/us/en/support/other-support/target-fitting-software/overview-target.html

Hello. Could someone please send a link for Target 7.

1 Like

Hi, I’d like to get a link as well if at all possible. Thanks!

1 Like

Hi, I am looking for the sofware necessery to adjust my Audeo P90-RT hearing aids. Can anyone send me a link? Thank you

Sure, but don’t forget you’ll need the Noahlink wireless programming device as well.

Hello, just scrolling through this chain, I have NHS hearing aids and would be good if there’s a way to bypass to allow changes/updates to be made. Struggling to pair up ComPilot II to use as a remote control. Have Target 8.0.2 and Noahlink Wireless.

Well you could just plug the compilot ll into the USB port and do it that way, but you do have a remote control in the App on your smart phone right?

1 Like

@raju-a.k.a-mo

You need to unlock the software with the code to be able to program the Nathos.

1 Like

Kindly help me with the target 7 software to please.

Sure, but don’t forget you’ll need the correct programming device as well.

Hi, I am looking for the sofware for my Audéo Life P90-RL hearing aids. Can anyone send me a link? Thank you

Sure,but don’t forget you’ll need the correct programming device as well.

Hi. I have phonak target 7.3 and it says Target 8.0.2 is available but won’t let me down load. Is there any other way of getting it?