Hearing Aid Fitting DIY School and Fitting Software

Yes but I don’t get the HA until Wednesday and have not bought the Noah wireless yet. I was just using it in the demo mode for now and didn’t see the right option under the 9030 so I just picked a similar battery version to become familiar with the software… So you are saying once I have the HA and Noah my model should show up in the list or the program will recognize my HA model? Yes I do have the latest version which says it’s 2022.2 not 2022.2.1. Thanks.

That’s what happened with my Costco Aids Altho Phonak Brio.

Have no idea why they work like that?

Latest is 2022.2.1 the 2022.2 is older, so what is the exact model of Phillip 9030 your looking for? you should be able to find it,I’ll see if I can find it for you.

So it looks like your gonna have to wait until you get everything as @Zebras stated

HearSuite2 SCREENSHOT

Actually I just noticed something in the Preference page, it has a
Add/Remove instruments with a installation Key, is this what you mean with those Brio models.

I didn’t add any sort of key to make the Brio read.

I only have experience of the Phonak software tho and the Brio / KS9 and KS10.

@tenkan

Ok then, although I know the Phillips Hearlink 9030 don’t need any keys, but just thought it was unusual to see that.

To @fbacher1 use the search button to find more posts/information on your Phillips models.

https://forum.hearingtracker.com/search?q=Phillips%20Hearlink%20

OK, appears that if I go to “about” it does list the complete version as 2022.2.1. I was looking at one of initial screens that only said 2022.2. I think this is the Philips model I’m getting but will know specifically tomorrow when I pick them up: HearLink 9030 miniRITE T but might also be HearLink 9030 miniRITE T R. Thanks

Ok then, keep us posted on your DIY, always good to know real world results for this model.

1 Like

Hello everyone!

I have the oticon more 1’s and am seeking the genie 2 software. Would anyone be able to share that with me? Please, and Thank you!

Sure, don’t forget you’ll need the Noahlink wireless programming device as well.

1 Like

Hello Everyone,

I am seeking the Connexx9.7.0/SiFit9.7.0 (or latest) for Signia for programming a pair of 7AXs.

Best

Sure, but don’t forget you’ll need the Noahlink wireless programming device as well for DIY.

Can someone provide a link to the latest Target software?
Thanks for your help!!!

Sure, but don’t forget you’ll need the correct programming device as well for DIY.

1 Like

Could someone share the latest Genie 2 with me, please? I need it for fitting my Oticon Xceeds, thank you in advance!

Don’t forget you’ll need the Noahlink wireless programming device as well for DIY.

Hi, can you help me, I’m new to this forum,
I’m looking for Target software download link, i want to program Phonak Marvel, i have Noahlink wireless but no fitting software

Sure, check out the user guide for target as well.

https://www.phonakpro.com/us/en/support/other-support/target-fitting-software/overview-target.html

Any good soul willing to provide me a link for latest Connexx? already have Noahlink Wireless. Thank you in advance :slight_smile:

Can’t get Genie to update from 2022.2 to 2022.2.1
Any suggestions