Hearing Aid Fitting DIY School and Fitting Software

Click Genie2 / Help / About

c3

ETA: My guess is that 2022.2.1 was a teeny/tiny patch, not worthy of a separate designation.

2 Likes

Hi can I get the link for the latest connexx. Thanks

I was sitting at my computer and she walked over to tell me that her TV Streaming seemed louder in her left ear.

Voila! Now the TV Streaming sounds the same in both of her ears;

2 Likes

Hello, Iā€™m looking for Legacy Genie, 2018 or older, can anyone help me with a download link?

your help is so appreciated friends

Donā€™t forget youā€™ll need the correct programming device as well for DIY.

1 Like

Hi, would somebody be able to help me out with a link to Genie 2 software. Thanks :slight_smile:

Edit: Sorted, thank you

Hello, I need the A&M Connexx, if you can share a downloading will be appropriate.

Donā€™t forget youā€™ll need the correct programming device as well for DIY.

Iā€™ve played around a bit in simulation mode with the HearSuite software and have the latest version load. I did create myself as a client and loaded my audiogram as well and did a couple of ā€œfakeā€ adjustments while Iā€™ve been waiting for the my NoahLink. I deleted all but one adjustment. Today I hooked up the Noahlink started Hearsuite and Hearsuite said the Noahlink needed a firmware update which it did successfully. But when I use the tools/detect it will not find my hearing aids. They are on the bench out of my ears but currently on inches away from the NoahLink. The message is not detectable devices found. Iā€™m running an I7 HP laptop, latest version of windows and HearSuite and sort of stuck right now. Iā€™ll do some additional looking around for more guidance unless someone can point me in the right direction. Thanks

It seems a few people have ran into this after doing this firmware update, a driver issue, you can get it from here.

https://www.himsa.com/himsa_download/noahlink-wireless-downloads/

It may or may not be the only issue, but try it and let us know.

Oh and one other thing, seems ARM based PCā€™s arenā€™t supported as well, bummer they couldnā€™t work that one out.

You need to prep your HAs for connection.

Did you off/on cycle your hearing aids by placing them in the charger and removing them?

Or, holding the lower buttons for four seconds (or so) until you see a yellow light and then repeat the hold lower buttons for four seconds until you see green lights?

Hereā€™s an excerpt from a DIY School PDF document named
(04 Noahlink Wireless Instructions For Use)

3 Likes

Thanks. I figured that I might need to kill the bluetooth connection to my nearby phone and as an added measure had the software ready to detect and put the HA in the charger and then brought them back to the Noahlink and hit detect again and they were found instantly. I will pay better attention to how what my fitter does on Monday. For now I am letting her do the adjustment but I might venture into the hearsuite program by just swapping out the programs so I can try all of them on my own between appointments. Eventually Iā€™ll probably do more than that since I donā€™t want to interfere or compete with her efforts right now. Thanks for making all of this information available.

thank youā€¦ thank youā€¦ Good luck and thank youā€¦

2 Likes

This Topic is obsolete and has been replaced by a new/updated version! I apologize for leaving this old/obsolete/boneyard set of instructions here. But I have no choice. The forum has a time limit for revisions (90 days) and unfortunately the instructions for DIY-self-fitting-your-hearing-aids is constantly changing (even after 90 days).

In the past, (when edit capability was available) I would just erase the latest top/versions. But action like that would get my trolls excited and cause them to resurrect my old/obsolete content and repost it causing even more confusion for future readers. That was even worse than just leaving the old obsolete stuff active.

So try to ignore this old obsolete topic and use my new updated topic. Itā€™s simple;
For DIY Help 24/7; Click any PVC Avatar; and then click PVCā€™s Featured Topic;
which will help you find download links to (Free Fitting Software) and other DIY School Help.

Someone should arrive soon to refute everything I just said. :wink:

2 Likes

Someone should arrive soon to refute everything I just said. :wink:

That should be fun!

hi everyone . I have a Vista hearing aid. a subsidiary of Unitron now I need a program for Vista called Vista , please share with me if you have it

( I tried target for Tree - failed )
( (I tried unitron for unitron - failed

regard
Boea

Yeah that Vista:fit NovaSense is a hard one to get, itā€™s unlikely without an account unfortunately.

Another thing is that version of Vista:fit NovaSense is quite old 3.5 I think, @andreanboea have you considered updating your HAs, if you like Unitron you can get some pretty cheap deals on eBay, this would be easier for DIY as well.

at my place Vista is brand new, and the tool is not an old version. Itā€™s a shame if you canā€™t get the program

From DIY School;