Hearing Aid Fitting DIY School and Fitting Software

I just bought Oticon Xceed 1 hearing aids and I am so excited to configure them. Can you good folks please share the Oticon Genie software with me? I am not sure if my Xceed needs the original Genie software or the new Genie 2 software. Your help would be appreciated. :slight_smile:

Sure, PM sent, hope these work out for you, let everyone know how you get on.

1 Like

Xceed requires Oticon hearing aid fitting software Genie2.

1 Like

@drke Read this link about iCube and Target 6.1

Looks like you posted in the wrong thread?

No, it was intentional. I like to provide advice about recurring problems on my Featured Topic as opposed to posting on one of the many “Last Try before I throw up!” threads. Though it’s nice to know that you are looking out for me.

Hi, would someone please let me have the source of the new Genie 2 2022 software. Thank you.

Sure, but don’t forget you’ll need the correct programming device as well for DIY.

Thanks for your comments. I have the noahlink and the older cables. I am setting up a new laptop and needed the links you sent.

Caution: NoahLink Wireless may not work on some new laptops.

I updated the DIY School PDF file named
(04 Noahlink Wireless - Instructions For Use)
to include information about ARM processors. Here’s an excerpt;

Oh, maybe you actually do mean NOAHlink (an old almost-obsolete device and cables) instead of Noahlink Wireless??
c8

Hello all, I am new to the forum. I am looking for the latest Phonak Target software. Can anybody spare a link? Much appreciated.

Sure, but don’t forget you’ll need the correct programming device as well for DIY.

Apparently, the OS requirements for Genie2 2022.2 have changed. I have been running Genie2 2022.1 with Windows 7 SP2 for quite some time and received this message today. Can someone confirm what Windows version supports Genie2 2022.2?

Genie2 2022.2 Requirement

No problem here, so are you saying genie will no longer load? but anyways why not just update to win10, it’s easy enough.

Operating System requirements Genie2 (2020);

ETA: Operating System requirements Genie2 (2022.1)
• Windows 10 Anniversary Update, or later (32/64 bit)

Operating System requirements Genie2 (2022.2);

1 Like

Thanks, that what I was afraid you were going to say.

W7 is not even supported by MS anymore.
It’s a security risk.
Get w10, quick!

1 Like

Flashb1024 is correct. Microsoft no longer provide security updates for Windows 7. Windows 10 is much more secure than Win 7.

1 Like

I am getting the Philips 9030 Minirite HA soon and have played with the Philips Hearsuite software a bit. I don’t see the exact Minirite bluetooth model sold at Costco but only battery operated 9030’s that appear to be very similar but not exact. I think I’ll eventually want to tweak some settings on my own (my very experienced fitter is retiring in May from Costco) so would like to be able to do this once I purchase the Noah Wireless and can figure out which model to select in the Philips software. Does anyone know if this will work? Thanks

Yeah so the Philips 9030 is only sold by Costco, so should be there once connected, have you got the latest version of hearsuit?
HearSuite 2022.2.1