Download Target software

Hi, I am working with the Phonak Audeo Lumity L90 HI.
I hope they will connect to my Icube 2

Thank you,
TV

Hi there, unfortunately you won’t be able to use the iCube ll for the Lumity platform, you’ll need the Noahlink wireless programming device instead, very easy to get from eBay.
Please read the user guides before you start your DIY project as it’s very helpful for setting up the first time.

Target user guides.

Thank you, Tenkan. Ill check out Ebay.

Hi there,

Can someone point me to the Phonak Target download? I’ve already got a Noahlink Wireless.

Thanks!

Welcome to the forum, sure it’s available, but do read the user guides as it’s very helpful for setting up the first time.

Same here, my Noahlink wireless is on the way and looking for the latest Target software!

Welcome to the forum, sure it’s available but do read the user guides as well as it’s very helpful for setting up the first time.

I have here still version 7.0.7 (+Noahlink wireless) which no longer works. Can someone send me a link to the current version? Thank you very much!

Sure no problem, what models are you using.

Hi all, I will be upgrading from Phonak Nathos Auto M hearing aids to Phonak Nathos Auto Nova M aids. I always adjusted my own programming with my old aids, using the Phonak Target 6.2 software and an Icube II. Just wondered if anyone would be so kind to answer a few questions:
Do I need to get a Noahlink, or will an Icube II work with the Novas?
I believe the Target software will need to be updated, is there an updated version available? If so, will my old NHS code still work in the software?
Many thanks

Yes looks like those Nathos Auto Nova are the Marvel or paradise platform, so the Noahlink wireless programming device would be required, as for codes for later NHS models you’ll need to ask @Zebras or @kevels55 who have experience with these.

1 Like

You need a Noahlink Wireless.

Your old code will work.

:slight_smile:

1 Like

Many thanks for both of your replies. Will I need to update the Target software from 6.2 as well?

1 Like

Yes you should do that, if you want, I have a copy of the later versions.

1 Like

Thank you, I’d be most grateful for the updated software

Sure no problem, anything else just ask or post a new topic in DIY forum.

I have the Paradise Audeo P90’s. I am ordering the wireless programmer. Can someone point me to the target software?

Welcome to the forum, sure, great your giving DIY a go, target software is pretty easy enough to use, but do read the user guides as it’s very helpful for setting up the first time.

A family-member just got Phonak Audeo L-90 hearing aids and is not very happy with the settings. Before going back to the company / person who did the set-up, I would like to check the current settings and understand what was done and what is still possible. From comments on this and other sites I understand I would need NoahLink Wireless (2) (which I can buy at Amparex in Germany) as well as the Phonak Target Software Version 8 or 9. I have already read the user guides. Can someone please provide a link to download the software.

Welcome to the forum, sure and it’s great you’ve done some research before starting, actually you can use Noahlink wireless, doesn’t have to be version 2, also be aware that the Audiology clinic will know that adjustments have been made, sometimes that’s not a problem, but some can get a little annoyed that “their” settings have been changed :roll_eyes: