Download Target software

Welcome to the forum, sure yes the Noahlink wireless programming device is what you need, target is very easy to use although it’s best to read the user guides here. And if you need any help just start a new topic in DIY forum, there’s plenty of us doing DIY that can help you along.

https://www.phonak.com/en-us/site-search?q=Phonak+Target+step-by-step+guide+

For Phonak Hearing Aids - would Noahlink work or is a device specifically for Phonak necessary. I saw some specifically for Phonak on ebay which got me wondering.

Hi there, Noahlink Wireless is for Marvel platform onwards, before that, venture and quest can use icube ll.

To be sure what is the exact model you are using.

I just started a trial of Lumity 90, which were supposed to be programmed remotely but for a glitch and the initial adjustment is now set for Monday next week. I’m just starting my quest for information about Noahlink and self-programming and whether I might eventually give it a try.

Sure, nothing wrong in trying DIY, plenty of us doing this plus lots of information contained in the forum, the target user guide is helpful as well.

https://www.phonak.com/en-us/site-search?q=Phonak+Target+step-by-step+guide+

Could I please get a link for the latest Target software? I have the Phonak Audeo L90-RLs
and I see the Nova Link Wireless programmer on Amazon for $175.
Thanks in Advance!!

Welcome to the forum, sure it’s available, great you have your Noahlink wireless programming device on its way, do read the user guide as well as it’s very helpful for setting up the first time, just post a new topic if you need anything, plenty of us doing DIY here.

Could I please get a link for the latest Target software? I have the Nova Link Wireless programmer. I have downloaded the Target Step-by-Step and Target User guides.
Thank you in advance.

Welcome to the forum, sure but do read the target user guide as well as it’s very handy for setting up the first time, anything else just ask or post a new topic in DIY forum, plenty of us here to help you along.

Hi. Can I get the link to target software as well please? Thanks a lot

Hi there, sure but don’t forget you’ll need the correct programming device as well for your DIY projects, Noahlink wireless programming device for later models and iCube for older models.
Anything else just ask or post a new topic in DIY forum.

I have the noahlink wireless device and have read the instructions. Also have a spare set of phonak aids to experiment with. Struggling to find a working link for the target sofware though. Could someone assist?
many thanks,

Hi there, sure no problem, you may need a different programming device for the older models tho.

Will Phonak Target work with Audicus Omni 2? Thank you

Good question, ard the Audicus Omni 2 rebranded Phonak models, you could try if they are.

Thanks… I thought the same thing and was wondering if anyone knew

Could someone please send link to download a version of phonak target newer than my current version of 4.3? You can’t update from that version to a newer version. Too old. I get hearing aids from the VA every 5 years but I give them to my wife. She has much worse hearing from head trauma. I have the noahlink wireless already. Any help is much appreciated.

Welcome to the forum, sure it’s available, great you have everything ready to go, sorry to hear about your wife, being able to provide programming for her is a bonus.

Hi, Would it be possible to get the latest Target version that will work with the ICube 2 from someone?
Thanks in advance!

Hi there, sure it’s available, what models are you using.