Download Target software

I have seen many requests for a way of acquiring Target software but ever anyone providing a link or other method of downloading it. My Audiologist has version 8 so that’s the one I’m looking for.

Can anyone provide a way of acquiring Target 8 (or any other version) or is it just impossible to get.

2 Likes

Sure thing, but don’t forget you’ll need the Noahlink wireless programming device as well for DIY projects.

hellou,
please provide software version phonak target 8.0.3
I have a phonak p50-UP
thx

Sure, but don’t forget you’ll need the Noahlink wireless programming device as well for DIY projects.

Check out the target user guide as well.

https://www.phonak.com/en-us/site-search?q=Phonak+Target+step-by-step+guide+

1 Like

Hi; Welcome to the forum.
Suggested reading; DIY School (02 How to Program Your Hearing Aids)
Just click any PVC Avatar to find DIY School.

1 Like

Hi, I have Phonak L90 and would like to program them myself with the Noahlink programmer. Could anyone please provide a download link for Target 8.x?

Hi @user218 Welcome to the DIY (semi-hidden) category of the forum.
NOAHlink is an old obsolete device. You probably want to use Noahlink Wireless instead!!

Tip: Click any PVC Avatar to find DIY School.
Suggested DIY School reading;

• 02 How to Program Your Hearing Aids
  • Choose Hardware-Programming Device for Phonak
  • Fitting Instructions Phonak Target
  • Noahlink Wireless - DIY User Guide

This is your huckleberry;

Hello,
Could someone send me a link to download Phonak target v.8 ?
Thank you

Hi there, sure but don’t forget you’ll need the correct programming device as well, what models of Phonak have you got.

Hello,
is it possible to get the Phonak target v.8… here (i will buy 2 Phonak Audéo P70-R, but only if i can managed them self, sorry for my bad english)

Thanks!

Welcome to the forum, sure but don’t forget you’ll need the Noahlink wireless programming device as well for your DIY projects.

Check out the target user guide as well, if you need more information you can click on @pvc avatar.

https://www.phonak.com/en-us/site-search?q=Phonak+Target+step-by-step+guide+

I could really use the latest Target software. My audiologist is 30 miles away, and isn’t understanding my needs, so I want to manage my Virto P90s myself. Thank you to anyone who can help!

Welcome to the forum, sure but don’t forget you’ll need the correct programming device as well for DIY projects, most likely Noahlink wireless, but some non wireless models will need HiPro.

Thank you! I am already looking at the Noalink. I’m a very technical person by nature, but I’m definitely just dipping my toes into this. I have manipulated audiograms for other devices, but finally made the jump to premium hearing aids.

Cool, no doubt you’ll find everything easy enough, just start a new topic if you need any help, plenty of us on the forum doing DIY.

Cheers

Hi Tenkan,
I have phonakTarget software from you 8.0.2 that has worked very well for my audeo marvel M90-R I am upgrading to Lumity L90, will the 8.0.2 work for programing.
thanks
dennis

1 Like

Have a look at the list of hearing aids in the software. That’ll tell you.

2 Likes

Hi there, I’m pretty sure it will, if not it’s easy enough to use the built-in updater to always get the latest version of target if needed.

Hi there, it’s in the software, not windows, target will notify you if there’s an update anyway’.

Hi,

I have Phonak Paradise and need Target to fine tune them, can any one help me out with a link to the software?

It seems like noahlink wireless would be the best hardware for that purpose.