DIY - Self Programming, How to Find Fitting Software

It’s usually best to get the software for your particular aids before buying hardware.
The software will tell you what is needed to program those aids.

2 Likes

Thanks for your prompt feedback.

1 Like

Dear Canuck I’ve ordered noahlink and looking for the target 6.2 software could you please share the link? Thank you in advance!

I am also looking for the the Target 6.2 software to adjust my RS 9.0 hearing aids. Thanks.

At the moment I try out some Signia x5. Has someone the link to the connexx software. Maybe version 9? Found 8.3.2 @ the forum but thats a pretty old one.

Hi everyone,
I have had a mild to moderate hearing loss my entire life but as I was perfectly able to get by most of the time I never thought about using hearing aids… until now. Once the COVID pandemic arrived understanding speech of people wearing masks or sitting behind a screen became so much harder… and in addition to that, I’m moving to a different country where I’ll have to speak and listen to my 2nd and 3rd languages most of the time, so what’s already hard in my mother tongue it’s impossible in my non-native languages.

So I’ve just purchased my first set of HA, Phonak Marvel M-90, from an online seller who supposedly is going to send them to me fitted to my audiogram. Of course, I’ll still have to go to a local audiologist to do a proper fitting with REM, but as I’m going to be jumping between both countries for a while (if borders remain open) I’d need one audiologist in each country for the fine tuning process, which I think is not going to work well. In addition to that, I prefer to be the one in charge of all my own devices and not depend on anyone else.

So… may I kindly ask for someone to help me getting Phonak Target 6.0.1 or greater?
Thanks in advance!!

I’m also looking for a copy of Target 6.X software. I have Virto M90’s. Can anybody help me?

Thanks in advance!

Thank you very much to everyone who answered!!! I really appreciate it.

Hi,

I Need a link for download last version of Phonak Target software.
For programing Phonak Marvel Audeo M90R.

Thank you in advance.

I have just bought a left and right Bernafon Nano RITE hearing aid. Unfortunately it is pre programmed for somebody with far greater hearing loss than myself. This hearing aid was originally purchased in 2016. Bernafon do not want to deal with end users, only retailers / audiologists, so I was unable to download the programming software from them. I am looking to download the most appropriate Bernafon “Oasis” software so that I can self program the devices and to enquire what hardware will I need to purchase in order to communicate with the devices?
Can you help me, or point me in the right direction?
Your help is very much appreciated.

Have just joined the forum - I would really appreciate it if someone could provide a link to the Target software.
Thank you.

Big thanks for the links.
Looks like I have a lot of reading to do before I start messing with the hearing aids.

Smart Fit 1.8 is available (update for ReSound One) - issue/completion date 8/19/2020

An update from v1.7 did not work for me.

Am trying full v1.8 install. Works! Succesfully overwrote v1.7 with full 1.8 without removing v1.7. Settings & session notes all preserved.

Can someone help me get Inspire 19 sw? Search is not helping any.

accidentally updated Phonak Target to the latest version (6.2.8) and i lost Icube I support, so i’m looking for previous version - Phonak target 6.01… thanks in advance!

System Restore…

Hi All,

I am new to hearing aids and am looking at the Opn S as one option. Would someone be able to help with the Genie/Genie2 software?

TIA

Ray

After seeing all the same requests it is with some trepidation that I also ask for a link to the Phonak Target software. Here is my sad story if it makes a difference. I have been using that software for years, starting at version 3 and taking updates as they come. Yes, I know I should have been backing up my system drive, but I have only been backing up my data drive under the assumption that I can always reinstall applications. So my system drive crashed. I reinstalled 3.1 expecting to be taking updates forever, but alas, it will no longer update. Hoping someone can provide me with version 5 or later. Otherwise I’m stuck at version 3.1.

Don’t know if you got a response, but Resound’s Costco aids are locked. Even if you got the software it wouldn’t do you any good.

Thanks for all the help!!

Ray